SBV Services
SBV Services Employee Review

Ever changing workplace

5,0
5 October 2017
It is an ever changing workplace, keeping up to date with changing legislation, always remaining dynamic in its approach. I have learned patience, to be more assertive as well as to work under immense pressure.
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Travel opportunities
Cons
Can be a bit overwhelming with all the changes
21 January 2013
Same role
Human Resources Administrator Officer (Current Employee) - Selby, Johannesburg, Gauteng
From the onset that I get to work till the last minute before I go home, I am constantly busy either with time managment Kronos time and attendance, recruitment selections or any normal day to day HR function. The managment team is great to work with, but the growth and development and work, life imbalance in the company and very poor salaries is a very negative aspect and hard to keep staff and one self motivated at times.
Pros
wonderfull managment team to work with, never a dull moment!!!!!
Cons
work, life imbalance and poor growth and remuneration structures.
7 January 2017
Same location
assistant treasury custodian (Current Employee) - George, Western Cape
I enjoy my work very much. But working in a team sometimes makes it hard especially when working with someone dragging you behind being slow and dragging for overtime and being old when they should be retired by now. And the early morning shifts and late nights can take a toll on your social life and family time. Other than that i think its a great company. But the salary going with the type of work i do for so many years aint worth it. Im looking for something better
8 May 2014
Same location
Processing and Foreign exchange teller (Former Employee) - George, WC
There is always something intresting or surprising happening at work and its really something to look forward to. I have learned alot in my time working at SBV,gained loads of experience for future preverances. Management were almost like a small family to me. When you have a problem they there for you or whatever matter they always there to listen or to give a helping hand. My co-workers were probably the most entertaining bunch of people I know,funny,hilarious etc. The hardest part of my job were probably the parts where I had to learn new things but after a day or two im settled. Evryday were enjoyable at work because Im working with money aswell as foreign exchange money which makes my working invironment quite exciting.
Pros
Incentive bonusses
Cons
long hours during season time
  1. Ever changing workplace