SBV Services
SBV Services Employee Review

Its very funny

5,0
11 May 2020
SBV is a good company I have ever work for, you can grow within the company, there are many benefits, I enjoy working for SBV and I don't think I will leave the company I wish to retire at SBV.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Sometimes
4,0
23 February 2021
Cash Processor (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State
I used to work as a cash processors in note sorting department , it is always hectic and a busy day everyday , especially on the 15th and month ends , those are the times we had to put our hard work and team work together because we usually had to work overtime because of the workload . But we still had fun while working .
Pros
We always tea time in the morning
Cons
We worked long hours sometimes but we always stick to our time which is 9hours because of team work
5,0
12 January 2021
Cash processor (Former Employee) - Umtata, Eastern Cape
Be honest.Prepare yourself. Answer as many questions as you can. Excellent staff and healthy working environment. Training is provided to aid your skills and knowledge.
Pros
Rawards for hard working employees
Cons
Longer hours and working all year round
4,0
6 August 2020
Teller/ Cash Processor / Supervisor (Current Employee) - Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
Great place to work for with benefits including incentives overtime pension fund and yearly bonuses..there's always room to grow..and training is given constantly
Pros
Incentives, pension fund and yearly bonuses