SBV Services
3,6 out of 5 stars.
SBV Services Employee Review

5,0
25 December 2019
Learned about Customer service, Telephone etiquette, Team Leading. learned to be a hard and independent worker. you learn to be active and on how to be proactive. Management always send staff members to do refresher courses on How to handle pressure, a stressful work situation.
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0
29 July 2019
Same role
Control Room Operator (Current Employee) - Epping, Western Cape
A typical day in the Control Room is like working in a Call centre except we also have to monitor our vehicles out on the road and to ensure their safety and safe return.
Pros
Medical aid
Cons
2,0
13 September 2017
Same location
Admin officer (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Writing out cheques for payments Banking cheques And getting signatures Liaise with suppliers when required Loading/capturing of invoices/credit notes/travel Claims/petty cash & imprest on fraxion Follow up on outstanding cheques and cancel stale Cheques Ensures that debit entries/deposits/payments & bank Charges gets processed Correct allocation for all accounts/payments Balancing & issueing petty cash Determine daily the cash balance and requrements for The next day. Keeps record of all financial documentation for Auditing purposes
5,0
23 August 2017
Same location
Cash Processing Supervisor (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
As a reputable, professional and well-established cash solutions and services provider, we take pride in the partnerships that we have entrenched with our shareholders, the South African Reserve Bank, our clients, customers and our People. We aspire to build and strengthen our partnerships through a customer-centric outlook and by delivering exceptional solutions and services to a dynamic market.
Pros
Inovative and constant growth
Cons
Long hours on month end