SBV Services
3,6 out of 5 stars.
SBV Services Employee Review

Sbv cash supply chain and logistics

9 March 2020
I was transferred to SBV SERVICES DUE TO restructuring at Absa bank. SEC 197. The culture was different and had to adapt and coach staff to build synergy. The work is mainly outbound and there close monitoring of company time and assets had to be a focus. Delivering exellent client service was a key objective.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
23 February 2021
Cash Processor (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State
I used to work as a cash processors in note sorting department , it is always hectic and a busy day everyday , especially on the 15th and month ends , those are the times we had to put our hard work and team work together because we usually had to work overtime because of the workload . But we still had fun while working .
Pros
We always tea time in the morning
Cons
We worked long hours sometimes but we always stick to our time which is 9hours because of team work
5,0
12 January 2021
Cash processor (Former Employee) - Umtata, Eastern Cape
Be honest.Prepare yourself. Answer as many questions as you can. Excellent staff and healthy working environment. Training is provided to aid your skills and knowledge.
Pros
Rawards for hard working employees
Cons
Longer hours and working all year round
6 August 2020
Teller/ Cash Processor / Supervisor (Current Employee) - Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
Great place to work for with benefits including incentives overtime pension fund and yearly bonuses..there's always room to grow..and training is given constantly
Pros
Incentives, pension fund and yearly bonuses
  1. Sbv cash supply chain and logistics