SBV Services
SBV Services Employee Review

very busy

4,0
7 January 2017
I enjoy my work very much. But working in a team sometimes makes it hard especially when working with someone dragging you behind being slow and dragging for overtime and being old when they should be retired by now. And the early morning shifts and late nights can take a toll on your social life and family time. Other than that i think its a great company. But the salary going with the type of work i do for so many years aint worth it. Im looking for something better
3,0Work/Life Balance
5,0
30 September 2019
Same role
Assistant treasury custodian (Former Employee) - Permanent
This experience has thought me so much about work ethics .people skills and how to be a better person in my personal life.knowing what I know now ,I would never have left the position I was in .but due to personal problems I had no choice but to quit job that I loved to attend to the problem at hand at the time.
5,0
5 October 2017
Same location
HR Administrator (Current Employee) - George, Western Cape
It is an ever changing workplace, keeping up to date with changing legislation, always remaining dynamic in its approach. I have learned patience, to be more assertive as well as to work under immense pressure.
Pros
Travel opportunities
Cons
Can be a bit overwhelming with all the changes
4,0
8 May 2014
Same location
Processing and Foreign exchange teller (Former Employee) - George, WC
There is always something intresting or surprising happening at work and its really something to look forward to. I have learned alot in my time working at SBV,gained loads of experience for future preverances. Management were almost like a small family to me. When you have a problem they there for you or whatever matter they always there to listen or to give a helping hand. My co-workers were probably the most entertaining bunch of people I know,funny,hilarious etc. The hardest part of my job were probably the parts where I had to learn new things but after a day or two im settled. Evryday were enjoyable at work because Im working with money aswell as foreign exchange money which makes my working invironment quite exciting.
Pros
Incentive bonusses
Cons
long hours during season time