SBV Services
3,6 out of 5 stars.
SBV Services Employee Review

2,0
17 February 2020
Loads of unnecessary overtime, which ends up being unpaid. The workload is way too much, and the pay is too little. The work is stressful and you work underpressure on a daily basis. Forced to report even 5 minutes of late coming. Work like a slave and only earn peanuts
1,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
24 February 2017
Same role
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
SBV is a lovely company to work for but the management is poor, I have been working for this company for 22 years and I do not see myself getting any further than where I am right now as there is no room for any promotion in this company.
Pros
yearly xmas function
Cons
poorly managed
4,0
23 February 2021
Cash Processor (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State
I used to work as a cash processors in note sorting department , it is always hectic and a busy day everyday , especially on the 15th and month ends , those are the times we had to put our hard work and team work together because we usually had to work overtime because of the workload . But we still had fun while working .
Pros
We always tea time in the morning
Cons
We worked long hours sometimes but we always stick to our time which is 9hours because of team work
5,0
12 January 2021
Cash processor (Former Employee) - Umtata, Eastern Cape
Be honest.Prepare yourself. Answer as many questions as you can. Excellent staff and healthy working environment. Training is provided to aid your skills and knowledge.
Pros
Rawards for hard working employees
Cons
Longer hours and working all year round
  1. You work until you're no longer productive. Management always chooses sides and never listen to employees ideas.