SBV Services
3,6 out of 5 stars.

SBV Services Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Once you work at SBV, you are part of a big family!!! It is an awesome company to work for.... They look well after their staff and will always try and assist where needed. A typical day in HR was chaos. It was extremely busy with loads of interviews to do.
Pros
Colleagues are like family
Cons
Too much work
I was working for the Banking Sctor, loading ATM's and picking up cash or delivering it. The job was very dangerous and I'm not allowed expose further details regarding the enviroment since it might became a Security Risk.
We order money which needs to be delivered to the banks. WE received any surplus money from the banks to be checked by our department and then sent to another department. I have learned the processing of cash to and from the banks and the different departments.
I normally start the day according to the schedules for the day by doing firearm, ammunition and vehicle inspections. I get all the necessary equipment, depending on my tasks for the day. Most of my work is where I am physical active on the shooting range teaching students and current employees the basic skills. It gives me great satisfaction to get a student or member on a required level in various methodologies as people differ from each other. I need to liaise with all the departements to plan the next day's/week's work load.
Pros
Medical aid, pension fund, 13'th check
Cons
Long hours and unpleasant weather conditions while on shooting range
  1. Cape Town, Western Cape