SBV Services
3,6 out of 5 stars.

SBV Services Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

SBV is a lovely company to work for but the management is poor, I have been working for this company for 22 years and I do not see myself getting any further than where I am right now as there is no room for any promotion in this company.
Pros
yearly xmas function
Cons
poorly managed
I've learned the important of a team work and working as a team,treat each other with respect regaurdless the colour of the skin and equally..knowing that when ever you arrived at work you in another family
As long as you know your work nobody is behind your shoulders. You do your work quickly you go home early. The staff is friendly and also the management but you must follow all the procedures and don't take short cuts if you've got a problem somewhere feel free to call the supervisors they will assist you where its needed. When you got a situation that is needed to taken care of you talj to them.
It was good and fun as well as we were having soccer teams and I was part of A team. It was a risky job to move around with cash. Management was good
Pros
free luanch
Cons
very long hours
Has to pay attention to details as you are working with other peoples" cash.Has to balance cash at the end of the day.Counting money in bulk and has to look out for forgery and dye stained notes and mix notes.Follows procedures .I have learnt to work and manage as teams.Meeting deadlines during our busiest periods.The hardest part of the job is finishing late hours.The workload is tiring and exhausting.The most enoyable part of the job is receiving incentives for productivity.
Pros
incentives for productity