SBV Services
3,6 out of 5 stars.

SBV Services Employee Reviews for Clerk

Good company culture and benefits. Management very good and challenges its employees to grow in their careers and as an individual. My boss was such a motivator
My work it's challenging everyday i managed the daily cashflow ,need to make sure that our suppliers are paid on time check the bank staement that is not on overdraft manage debit entries and deposit entries on the bank statement and query unknown deposit,pay attention on details as well as accuracy as i work with cash manage the petty cash float of R10 000.00
Pros
1Hour lunc
Cons
Normal hours
Sbv is so far a great company that i have worked for. Everyday at work is challenging, and i have learned alot about discipline, time management, accuracy and how to work under pressure. i have learned how to work both as a team and an individual. The management is goal driven and always strives to push other employees to reach their goals.The hardest part about my job is the deadlines which always put one under pressure. The most enjoyable part about my job is the working friendly environment that i work under. My colleagues and managers are friendly and very supportive.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SBV Services?