SBV Services
3,6 out of 5 stars.

SBV Services Employee Reviews for Custom Protection Officer

You push your self ,and you need to be focuse and know why you are there or what brought you there in the first place ,love what you do ,then you will enjoy your work everyday
I worked for SBV services for 2years to convey assets and protect assets. I was acting atm custodian about 1year at SBV services and i worked overtime everyday without complaining.
Pros
Received well training
Cons
Risks
Interesting and dangerous at the same time. Sometimes stressful as u some times work under pressure as you work with different supervisors and clients
Pros
No lunch
Cons
Working for SBV has helped me a lot in gaining experience in a high risk environment, you learn to be vigilant, flexible and stay focused. You grow a lot because you work with different people.
Pros
Learn as an individual.
Cons
Long hours.
- fan really enjoyable -learned how to protect my self -supported us most of the time -love each other -long hours -going home after work
Pros
braai
Cons
going home midnight
As SBV was my first company to work for, they taught me a lot. The experience that I obtained from them helped me to grow in life as well as in the working industry.
It is one of the best companies i have worked for. I have learned to work as a team, respect team members . to stop team member if he do something wrong. I have worked under two Managers , it was easy to communicate with them they were leaders not Bosses. I did not experience any difficulties in my job maybe it because i loved my job. I missed to chat with my ex collegues , we used to sit together if we standby eat together even different teams
Pros
Lunch together
Experiencing of new challenges in this field every day as we meet deferent people and associations every day were you will find that some of the safety procedures required for that specific task you have never utilized before. sometimes you need to do damage control for thing you don't even know about.
Pros
perfomance insentives
Cons
14 or more hours a day
It is a challenging atmosphere that requires a lot of team work and attention.
Cons
long hours and hire risk environment
To cooperate with team members. Knowing that my action have a impact on the task given to complete. Being motiveted and have understanding of company procedures. Working on a high risk job is hard cause u are always on alert, u dont have a couple of minutes to relax and have fun.
  1. Custom Protection Officer