SBV Services
3,6 out of 5 stars.

SBV Services Job Security & Advancement reviews

Fair/Good company.Room for improvement and salary is not enough for type of work done...paid way to low.Company is leader in cit industry...but they can even be beter.
I will like to go back and work for the company because it is a good company to work for.the company is on very high standard and all employees are well trained.
Pros
Excellent
Good
Be honest.Prepare yourself. Answer as many questions as you can. Excellent staff and healthy working environment. Training is provided to aid your skills and knowledge.
Pros
Rawards for hard working employees
Cons
Longer hours and working all year round
SBV is a good company I have ever work for, you can grow within the company, there are many benefits, I enjoy working for SBV and I don't think I will leave the company I wish to retire at SBV.
Pros
Sometimes
This experience has thought me so much about work ethics .people skills and how to be a better person in my personal life.knowing what I know now ,I would never have left the position I was in .but due to personal problems I had no choice but to quit job that I loved to attend to the problem at hand at the time.
Good company culture and benefits. Management very good and challenges its employees to grow in their careers and as an individual. My boss was such a motivator
the company is well organised and well structured, issues with over time payment but in overall SBV Services PTY is a good and pro-active unit or family.
Working at SBV was an experience that I will never forget, Management was strict but worked well together with employees. I must say that SBV is on of the most advanced companies I worked for and I regret leaving the company.
Cons
Long Hours
Working for SBV has helped me a lot in gaining experience in a high risk environment, you learn to be vigilant, flexible and stay focused. You grow a lot because you work with different people.
Pros
Learn as an individual.
Cons
Long hours.
Due to the industry they operate in, the work/life balance is demanding but job security, salary and benefits are rewarding. Job Culture and Management is changing to a corporate atmosphere due to the growth of the company.
the work is very challanging and educational to meet deadline is what i learned the very hands on to everything very fun place to work in. nothing system
Good working environment,and culture Good Management Structure and professional attitude to staff Industry leaders, in cash in transit, gained experience in managing a large fleet.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Poor Salary
As SBV was my first company to work for, they taught me a lot. The experience that I obtained from them helped me to grow in life as well as in the working industry.
SBV gave me a opportunity of a life time to further my career with them. I would like to grow but due to some reasons it is difficult to grow more inside the company that I have already grown in. I trust that I will get a opportunity in another company again that I can take into new levels.
The best place to work with career advancement and it focuses on growing its employees. however due to more production systems work overload occurs time to time
Pros
Invest in its employees
Cons
No work balance
SBV is a lovely company to work for but the management is poor, I have been working for this company for 22 years and I do not see myself getting any further than where I am right now as there is no room for any promotion in this company.
Pros
yearly xmas function
Cons
poorly managed
I have very good memories about the place.The company dont have much promotions avialable.The workers are very dedicated and work long hours start early in the morning.There is a lot of communication from Management
Pros
Sorry we are not allowed to give information about the company
Cons
There are breakes in between work
Long hours weekend included. Employees worked until midnight using public transport. Management easily fired over small mistakes made by employees. Work overload without enough man power
Pros
Counting money
Cons
its a good organisation to work for but sometimes growth opportunities are not given fairly to people who deserves it. Stable company,they growing every year.
Pros
Salary will be paid into your account every pay day;medical aid;provident fund.
Cons
Long hours;haevy duties