SBV Services
3,6 out of 5 stars.

SBV Services Employee Reviews

I used to work as a cash processors in note sorting department , it is always hectic and a busy day everyday , especially on the 15th and month ends , those are the times we had to put our hard work and team work together because we usually had to work overtime because of the workload . But we still had fun while working .
Pros
We always tea time in the morning
Cons
We worked long hours sometimes but we always stick to our time which is 9hours because of team work
Fair/Good company.Room for improvement and salary is not enough for type of work done...paid way to low.Company is leader in cit industry...but they can even be beter.
This experience has thought me so much about work ethics .people skills and how to be a better person in my personal life.knowing what I know now ,I would never have left the position I was in .but due to personal problems I had no choice but to quit job that I loved to attend to the problem at hand at the time.
Not easy lot.of challenging because we.work with money.and working long hours.but we are.coping also no.growth you can work as a junior stuff ever ever
A typical day in the Control Room is like working in a Call centre except we also have to monitor our vehicles out on the road and to ensure their safety and safe return.
Pros
Medical aid
Cons
Good company culture and benefits. Management very good and challenges its employees to grow in their careers and as an individual. My boss was such a motivator
the company is well organised and well structured, issues with over time payment but in overall SBV Services PTY is a good and pro-active unit or family.
This was the Company every one can like to work with because thdy were profesional and care for their clients and employees too much. It was the growing company with no limit
Pros
Games lunches
Cons
Long hours yes
Working at SBV was an experience that I will never forget, Management was strict but worked well together with employees. I must say that SBV is on of the most advanced companies I worked for and I regret leaving the company.
Cons
Long Hours
I was lucky enough to work at most of the departments so leaving the company I would have learned a lot. I can do Balancing, Teller work Payroll and Treasury.
Cons
Working for SBV has helped me a lot in gaining experience in a high risk environment, you learn to be vigilant, flexible and stay focused. You grow a lot because you work with different people.
Pros
Learn as an individual.
Cons
Long hours.
Due to the industry they operate in, the work/life balance is demanding but job security, salary and benefits are rewarding. Job Culture and Management is changing to a corporate atmosphere due to the growth of the company.
my tipical day at work is to start managing my day- then take on the work with a positive attatude, i learned every day how to treat people people with respect,. the hardest part of my job is to tell people i cannot help with regards to prosedures and policis in place. most of the time it work out good. i enjoy every day my workplace for i make try to wake up on a positive note,
Pros
you get announced by doing the extra mile
Cons
no long hours
the work is very challanging and educational to meet deadline is what i learned the very hands on to everything very fun place to work in. nothing system
Working at sbv was nice, I enjoyed working there at the same time the job was risk. Sbv is a good company who values people and fullfil promise all the time.
Pros
No lunch
Cons
- fan really enjoyable -learned how to protect my self -supported us most of the time -love each other -long hours -going home after work
Pros
braai
Cons
going home midnight
Good working environment,and culture Good Management Structure and professional attitude to staff Industry leaders, in cash in transit, gained experience in managing a large fleet.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Poor Salary
It was good and fun as well as we were having soccer teams and I was part of A team. It was a risky job to move around with cash. Management was good
Pros
free luanch
Cons
very long hours
Route optimisation Business Analysis Open door policy by management Team work is key in the organisation The unpredictability nature of the business Project based environment
Put your staff safe and happy at all times, don't baby seat them but give them time to do things the way want things to be done , make them feel appreciated at all times.
Pros
Benefits such as incentive
Cons
Uneducated management
As SBV was my first company to work for, they taught me a lot. The experience that I obtained from them helped me to grow in life as well as in the working industry.
  1. Employee Reviews