About SC JOHNSON
S.C. Johnson & Son has helped to make the flyswatter a thing of the past with its pest control in a can. It's one of the world's largest makers of consumer chemical products, boasting big brands such as Raid, OFF!, Glade, Mr. Muscle, Pledge, Drano, fantastik, Scrubbing Bubbles, Shout, Vanish, Windex, and Ziploc, among others. S.C. Johnson, founded in – more...
We are a committed team of collaborative, diverse and purpose-driven All-For-Oners and Wave Makers. Together, we are high-performing and socially responsible, and everybody works at their best while encouraging each other to reach their full potential. From your very first day at SC Johnson, you’ll become a part of our team and feel a connection to your colleagues, while also experiencing an atmosphere of trust, honesty, respect and integrity.
Our teams support the growth of our brands and the execution of initiatives across the globe. Career opportunities at SC Johnson include:
- Marketing: Develop and tell the stories of our iconic brands
- RD&E: Impact the future of our products and technology with a focus on quality, performance and safety, while making products that are better for both people and the planet
- Sales: Build strong relationships with global customers
- Supply Chain: Make and deliver leading products on time and on target
- Finance & Accounting: Support the strong financial performance of the company, business areas and projects
- IT/Shared Services: Deliver and support innovative solutions and services for SC Johnson people around the globe
With operations in more than 70 countries, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from all over the world and develop international skills.
We’re consistently recognized by Great Place to Work®, diversity and inclusion organizations, conservation publications, Working Mother magazine and the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index. Read more about our rankings at scjohnson.com/our-news
You will find SC Johnson’s iconic, global brands in homes, schools, businesses and more. Our more than 130-year history has given us an unparalleled level of insight to grow leading brands that win consumer trust.
Recent accolades for our brands include:
- Mr Muscle® Platinum named 2019 Product of the Year in the Spray Cleaner category in the U.K.
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day® recognized on Elle.com’s list of Best Soaps for Hand Washing
- “First Steps” print advertising campaign for Kiwi® recognized on Adweek’s 25 Best Ads of 2018 list at #18
- Babyganics® featured on Good Housekeeping’s list of Best Sunscreens for Kids and Babies
- Scrubbing Bubbles® named Product of the Year in U.S. for Best Household Cleaning Product
We work hard, every day, to make products that our consumers and customers can trust. That’s why we are guided by the SC Johnson GreenlistTM program for product development and share ingredients at whatsinsidescjohnson.com.
Learn more about SC Johnson’s award-winning brands at: scjohnson.com/our-products/all-brands
Family Company Values
This philosophy is the bedrock that shapes the way we treat each other at SC Johnson. It holds as much weight today as it did then. Because we are family-led, our values continue to shape our actions and we put employees first. From our competitive compensation packages to profit sharing and a robust array of benefits, we support the lives of SC Johnson employees and their families.
We’re also committed to doing good in the world. For five generations, we’ve worked to make communities stronger. Supporting health, education, economic development, the environment and people in need, our corporate philanthropy and volunteerism help make the world a better place.
A few of our recent initiatives to impact communities around the globe include:
- Support of 50 health posts in Rwanda, expanding access to health care and malaria education
- Partnership with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation to drive circular economy initiatives and address major challenges around plastic pollution
- Support of the anti-human trafficking film “Love Sonia,” increasing awareness of a crisis that claims millions of victims around the globe
- Partnership with Plastic Bank to build recycling centers that help stop ocean-bound plastic while helping families earn an income
Turning the Tide: Addressing the Plastic Waste Crisis
SC Johnson on Track to Meet Goals in Tackling Plastic Waste Crisis, Announces Results in New Sustainability Report
Learn more: www.scjohnson.com/report
Benefits at SC Johnson
As a family-led organization, we put the people of SC Johnson first. Our very comprehensive and competitive benefits packages are designed to support peoples’ lives and families. Packages may vary across our global offices and may include:
- Profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
- Matched 401(k) contributions
- Subsidized healthcare, supplemental health and wellness programs, recreational and fitness centers and counseling services
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave, as well as on-site childcare
- Paid vacation, paid sabbaticals and other paid/unpaid time off policies
- Flexible scheduling
- Ongoing mentoring, coaching and training
- Retirement benefits