SC JOHNSON
SC JOHNSON Employee Review

A great company to work for!

10 November 2016
The SC Johnson brand is true to its brand - A family Company. Although the company is focused on family and work life balance, there is a fundamental focus on delivery of quality work and performance at all times. The culture is one of friendliness, but one driven with purpose. It is truly one of the best organizations I have ever worked for in my career.
4,0
3,0
Pros
it is a family company indeed. It has great opportunity for all hard working employees
Cons
I wish my contract was a fulltime role. I love the organization!
10 January 2018
A real family company!

They are about each and everyone of their employees and are always there and willing to solve any issue the employee has. They treat people like their more valuable assert and not just a number like other companies I have worker for.
Pros
Subsidised lunch
Cons
office space not that great
7 September 2016
The organisation promotes creativity and encourages stronger work ethic. Work programs are designed to elevate the level of professionalism while instilling the values of cohesive team structures. The strategic mission is masterfully interwoven into daily operations, providing guidance and direction for optimised efficiency.
Pros
Profit sharing
Cons
lack of management insight due to large distribution model
21 August 2019
Being in Supply Chain we are at the heart of the business which is constantly changing . The culture is very accommodating and allows individuals to express themselves freely both personally as well professionally.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SC JOHNSON. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9