Scan Global Logistics
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Scan Global Logistics Employee Reviews

3,8Pay & Benefits

Fun place to work

Good environment. Good management. Safe place to work. Fast faced environment. Free coffee always. Fun to work with a lot of people. Career enhancement.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Stress somtimes

Formerly a Great Place to Work

Managers provide little to no guidance to employees, hire unqualified people who don't contribute to completing work, favoritism is reft in most departments which if leading veteran employees to leave for better positions. Pay is on the low side, benefits are average and home/work is good because there is no overtime. Human Resources is ineffectual. Parking is very tight, lunchroom is very small so you eat at your desk or go out but then you will lose your parking spot.

No a fun place to work

It is not a good working environment. They do not have a good set up operationally for International Freight. Mind you my manager is still a good friend of mine. Rgds

Growing opportunity that needed a lot of change management.

Respond to overnight emails. Attention to business conference call. Create new business opportunities, talk with customers. Most of the time. Review daily activity, check against Budget - P&L. Develop branding of the business. Best part was working with the team. Worse part the redundancy that need to happen.

Pros

Flexibility to get the job done.

Cons

Limited IT support functions

Môi trường tốt để phát triển tuy nhiên không phù hợp với cá nhân

Môi trường tốt để phát triển tuy nhiên không phù hợp với cá nhân

Account Manager

• Responsible for developing and maintaining customers from existing accounts within Eastern North Carolina and Southern Virginia geographic territory with a focus to establish 80% of effort toward new business opportunities and 20% of effort toward account retention. • Maintained close communication with customers and operations to ensure and manage understanding of customers’ expectations. • Captured sales from new accounts, increased net profit by 20% in the first year. • Maintained a profit level of three times my salary on a monthly basis. • Utilized Salesforce platform to manage accounts from prospects to deals

Productive and very good company culture

My typical day at work will be contact with airport and sea port depot of all our shipment status, keep close communication with all customers. I learned a lot when managing different customers , medical product customer, FMCG Unilever and Kingloc and Pernod Richard Key account. My company management is very good, I worked very closely with my manager. The workplace culture is very pleasant, we have different nationality and have communicated very well. The hardest part of the job is sometimes has peak season and we might have to work overtime. The most enjoyable part of the job is I have a very good team and very good manager.

Pros

free lunch sometimes

Cons

sometimes work overtime

I loved working at Scan Global Logistics. My job was Accounts Receivables and B2B Collections. We all did our jobs well and helped each other when we could. Very productive and friendly place to work. Our boss was the best. Every few months, we had outside activities that the company paid for.

Had very hard working co workers and good customer base

Enjoyed working for this company. They went out of there way to provide and help there employees. Very nice office and professional in everyway.

Profitable and work oriented environment

Scan Global Logistics engaged in Freight forwarding company, I learn to communicate with the other Nations specially China, Vietnam, Singapore etc. We used to exchange email to process all documents for the Import of shipment in the Philippines. My Co-employee are very natural and they are family oriented people I learn many things from them. Be able to transact to the client, brokers, and trucking company.

Cons

Health Care

Very producive and excellent work environment

Accounts Receivable specialist that handled all commercial collections, posting and customer service.

Pros

yearly bonuses and flex time

Cons

long month end hours

Na

Management was very friendlynice co-workershardest part of job was the commute

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scan Global Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance