Seagle Telecom

Seagle Telecom Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews
1,0
No training offered. You are thrown into the deep end. What was agreed upon the interview and what you end up doing are two different things. No system to work on example: sales force or pastel. Your are expected to jot down everything on an excel spreadsheet. completely unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
over worked and under paid.
Official response from Seagle Telecom
12 June 2019
I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am really sorry that your experience at Seagle Telecom did not match our intention of being the best place you the ever worked. We are taking your feedback and addressing all the places we missed in delivering a great experience for you.... Thank you again for the feedback. It helps us make Seagle Telecom a better place and best of luck in your future endeavors.
4,0
In my 5 years now, still happy here.
Salary is always paid in full and on time, overtime is paid.

Sometimes we have conflicts with sales team on project deadlines, but it happens every where.

The company is very fast paced, sometimes it's a lot of pressure but we are growing.

I have got warnings for negligence but awarded with increase as well.

Job is stable, salary is increasing gradually and obtained 2 certificates sponsored by company, can't complain.
Pros
salary on time, overtime paid
1,0
The management of the company was unprofessional, I used to work long hours and they did not pay me for the long hours, i used to do 3 job titles with any payment Desktop support, 3rd Level Support and Network Security,
No growth opportunities
Management is not experienced

no training facilities

Co workers are great team

Hardest part of the job is you get thrown into the deep end and you're expected to swim. once you mess up you get blamed and or your finances suffer or get deducted
Pros
non
Cons
low salary wages
3,0
Get to the office around at 6:30AM. Check my emails. Organise activities for the day. making sure office supplies are available and that mails, emails and other documents are distributed. Handle the finance of the business and also be able to assist staff with whatever they need.
Cons
Long Hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seagle Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.
3,2