Sealed Air
3,5 out of 5 stars.

Sealed Air Employee Reviews

South Africa9 reviews

3,3Work-Life Balance

Friendly and good looking place

I 21 years old I compile product for customers I compile Merchandise for customers Sometimes I go out with our trainers to train staff about our cleaning chemicals. I also compile excel spread sheets to show the cost of goods that our customers take per year, and I call customers to book trainers appointments I am energetic,wiling to learn and I am also self motivated.

Pros

Free Birthday cakes

Cons

2 hours

A good learning experience

Here i worked with a team of factory specialists whom ran on of the biggest plastic manufacturing companies in the world. This is were i learnt to work with a standard of international appeal.

Pros

Learnt lots and had many promottions

Cons

Some long labor hours

good work place & productive

Enjoy every moment in this company Work as a team good management work safe night shift job doing reports doing housekeeping training & manage people

funworkplace

The whole day I check company assets .have let to communicate well with anyone anytime and place .best working area we respect each other .i enjoy every min of it

Pros

free lunch

Good Company

Large company with potential for personal growth. Company salary and benefits are great. As an account manager dealing with clients and the company leaves little room for personal time.

Fun and experimental to work for

Interesting to work for this company as I've learned and gained more work experience and enjoying the company of my fellow colleagues and Sealed air management.I have implemented new changes in Stores and the factory from the skills gained at PMI.The job challenge is when the production plan is not met and again there is noise about out of stocks from the sales people.I like my job as it gives me the sense of belonging and control especially when the factory has met its weekly/monthly manufacturing target that I have to report to the business.

Pros

Free learnership skills

Cons

More weekly meetings

Productive company with good business culture

This is a productive company with good business culture in most of its basics. Everyone knows their work models and responsibilities and accomplish them even more as a team.

Pros

Travelling allowances.

Cons

Abnormal working hours

Multinational Company

Sealed Air Africa is part of Sealed Air Corporation which is listed on the Wall Street Securities Exchange and services packaging and chemical markets.

Exceptional ability to prioritize work and juggle multi on-going tasks that are time sensitive

Exceptional ability to prioritize work and juggle multi ongoing tasks that are time sensitive. Excellent computer skills Ability to meet deadlines in a busy work environment. Works effectively and efficiently in fast paced environment. Self-directed Excellent communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sealed Air. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance