Seasons

Seasons Employee Reviews

Working around wine was fun and amazing. My management team was solid and enjoyed their jobs. Being in the server industry can be stressfull but this was a rewarding atmosphere.
I’ve been working here for almost six years now and I love the environment and the people I work for. It’s one of the few corporate restaurants that I’d recommend working for. They take extremely good care of me.
I learned to work in a fast paced environment and get things done quickly. I loved helping the elderly and giving them the help they need. I learned to maintain a clean work space.
Work load overwhelming at times, no relief for weekend work, no coverage for on call dependent on the case managers, administrators do not listen or support nurses overwhelmed.
Sarcastic at times. Not very people friendly. Cut a lot of hours. Terminated a vast amount of employees. Overloaded work load in the morning hours which lead to orders arriving late in the evening.
I started my job at this company in 2016 March, but unfortunately I left due to an uncontrollable circumstance, I was about to finish my education, I was in my third year at university and I saw that I am not studying well because of job, so I resigned. This company sells (convenient products)
I was really happy to work here. The people were really nice and friendly You got a generous staff discount. And the hourly rate was good. Hard working in the summer months.
Pros
Generous staff discounts
Cons
Parking to get to work
Level of service and offerings were great. Darden Restaurants is a top notch restaurant group.They had great structure, training and culture. They cared about their employees.
It really wasn't the best place to work at but it was okay. The training could've been better as well as the amount of lunch breaks since I barely got any.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Seasons?
At times it was good to be active and feel the rush, co-workers were friendly same with the managers. Other times some days could overwhelming due to mediocre management and some rules/thoughts from the company were so unnecessary.
Typical work day varies never know what to expect. Good place to work if you don't have a family at home. Management is okay. Company is great to work for.
I was hired for the grill. I trained on the grill for a week and then worked the grill for a week and then I became a floater. I noticed a feeling of entitlement, there was a pecking order. I was the only worker to be moved around and placed in every position in the restaurant including dishes. The only enjoyable part of the job was the food with the open kitchen concept.
Pros
family meal
Cons
rate of pay
a typical day to work I learn different things especially i learn to recognize jewish food products in the market, and good workplace culture new for me
Pros
bonus, free lunches
Cons
normal breaks, benefits according by low
In my time at Seasons the Management was fair, It was usually busy so it kept employees busy, But I felt that when I requested more hours I was approved but nothing happened i eventually grew impatient and decided to put my two weeks and find a new job.
Poorly spoken too, did not communicate very often, worked from morning until night and only given half an hour break, the most enjoyable part about working there was when they had spare food and would let me take it home.
They let their staff did whatever they want. Management cusses at staff and is very unprofessional. The culture there has changed and its hard to work at a place where so many people don't get along or respect eachother.
Overall pleasant experience working at Indianapolis location. Management was well trained and put a lot of effort into making sure that employees were knowledgeable.
Working there is fundamental, some days better than others. I have learned many traits there to help better myself and the company. I believe the hardest tasks at this job are dealing with some of the employees and sudden drastic changes in production. The culture there is simple yet challenging depending on production and attitudes of the staff. Myself and others enjoy working there. whter
It's very fast-paced. You have a set time to be completed everything and when time is tight it begins to be overwhelming. Coworkers are nice, for the most part. Some only do things that they are responsible for and don't help when you are behind. The residents are kind and understanding, however you have the odd-ball that will give you a hard time. Management is okay; very intimidating and sometimes makes you scared to say no. Disciplinary action is common I guess. Overall, friendly environment.
Unfortunate that management thinks it’s acceptable to treat their employees so abusively. Great care staff but too often they are understaffed which jeopardized memory care residents safety. Sells one thing but rarely delivers what families have be promised.
Seasons 52 is a great place to work.. They have benefits and they pay decent. I certainly would still work there if the circumstances were different..
  1. Employee Reviews