Sell Direct Marketing
Sell Direct Marketing Employee Review

Not fun

9 October 2019
You work like a slave they make you work Saturdays and you don't get paid for it greedy company and never commit to what there word is ,no benefit at all
20 August 2020
Sales Agents (Former Employee) - Claremont, Western Cape
Would not recommend to anyone. I hated working there. The management is bad. No Benefits. You worked OT but never got paid. No appreciation towards the sales agents.
Pros
Cons
Salary, No Benefits. BAD MANAGEMENT.
5,0
28 June 2020
Sales Agent (Former Employee) - Claremont, Western Cape
This is a company you can build itself up to.This is where you can see itself in a years or more driving wotever or having wotever you put your mind to.
Pros
If u on target
Cons
If target is mot met than you will work one saturday a month but not compalsary
3,0
6 June 2020
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Claremont, Western Cape
I gained a lot of experience in the different departments - New sales- Rententions- Up sell. I am grateful for the management team as they gave me the vision of my potential and taught me skills that I still use today.
I appreciate the experience and opportunity that I was given and would recommend people to them especially ones with no experience.

Hardest part - outbound cold calling.

Culture - also made it exciting with incentives and prices for being top agents (awards).

Most enjoyable - meeting people and building good work relations. I loved winning the prices like phones , money etc..