Sell Direct Marketing

Sell Direct Marketing Employee Reviews in Claremont, Western Cape

Claremont, Western Cape20 reviews
3,0
I gained a lot of experience in the different departments - New sales- Rententions- Up sell. I am grateful for the management team as they gave me the vision of my potential and taught me skills that I still use today.
I appreciate the experience and opportunity that I was given and would recommend people to them especially ones with no experience.

Hardest part - outbound cold calling.

Culture - also made it exciting with incentives and prices for being top agents (awards).

Most enjoyable - meeting people and building good work relations. I loved winning the prices like phones , money etc..
1,0
Would not recommend to anyone. I hated working there. The management is bad. No Benefits. You worked OT but never got paid. No appreciation towards the sales agents.
Pros
Cons
Salary, No Benefits. BAD MANAGEMENT.
5,0
This is a company you can build itself up to.This is where you can see itself in a years or more driving wotever or having wotever you put your mind to.
Pros
If u on target
Cons
If target is mot met than you will work one saturday a month but not compalsary
5,0
It is good work place to work at. Pushes u to do ur out most best. I always looked forward in heading to work in the morning. The environment was always fun, hyped place to be in.
4,0
Good way to start your callcentre career in sales driven environment. Very competitive culture amongst colleagues, which causes a motivational atmosphere. Young and vibrant approach evrry single day when you walk into work.
4,0
Fun environment to work in as well.well relaxed however can pay employees more than what they are paying at the moment .Cost of living is increasing but to they were paying 4000 pm
2,0
i just didnt not enjoy working with them hence i resigned in the second month of employment. There was limited growth and development yet a lot was expected from us in light of limited development.
1,0
You work like a slave they make you work Saturdays and you don't get paid for it greedy company and never commit to what there word is ,no benefit at all
2,0
The pressure is real on the floor of the call centre, rude customers but you have to remain calm and kind. The teamleaders are always putting pressure for target and sometimes they use foul language and no one really cares, I feel that the working environment is somewhat unprofessional
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No job security
1,0
not a good place to work at, very difficult to make sales, no help really, they help you when they're suppose to but not when you ask . there is growth but very little
Pros
free lunch on Tuesday and thursday, lots of goodie bags
Cons
only get lunch once on the floor which can be difficult to get to
1,0
They will not give you a contract. You will wait for months. They will use the excuse of having one HR person, never heard of mail merge apparently. They will not care about your children, or your health. What they want is sales. You make sales, they happy. You don't for one day, you sign incident reports. When I resigned they did not even acknowledge my resignation nor did they pay me for the days I worked. They could get away with it because I had no contract. Do not make the same mistake I did, do not work here.
Pros
Tuesday and Thursday free roll
Cons
No contract, bad management, gossip
3,0
in the beginning its super fun and productive once you go on the floor its super stressful even team leaders cut your lunchs and tea time short just to meet target sometimes you dont even get a tea or lunch . Team leaders are super fake and rude . They always looking for people to blame if they dont meet target . Alot of warnings are written out its ridiculous . If you can work at the company you can work anywhere you are expected to work like a robot . You get contracts first after that you 3 months contract you gotta beg to see your renewed contracted some people still sit there waiting for 8 months just to get a new contract
Pros
Free food and team mates
1,0
This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for in my life, no work moral, get threatened by team leaders and call center manager everyday trying to instil fear into employees, I don't recommend anyone to ever work here. These are con man wearing suits calling themselves a corporate company, as far as I am concerned that place is a dump,taking advantage of people who are in need or straight out of high school
5,0
Sell Direct is a company that is professional and a fun place to work for. It's the best place to be if you are money hungry because once you receive commission you're just hungry to get more.
I would highly recommend this company to everyone that's looking for experience, exposure and growth. I've truly learned a lot from this company and I am thankful for this.
Pros
Free lunch, incentives, hours and uncapped comission
Cons
Strict Management
5,0
Its been great working for the company, I learnt a lot as it was my first job. I gained confidence as well as self growth. the working environment is fun !
Pros
Straight shift, Uncapped Commission
1,0
One of the worst companies I've worked for. No commision structure. When u ask about commission they keep saying they'll bring the structure. You don't even know if u reached target or exceeded because they keep it a secret so you can make money for them.

Poor remuneration. Staff is underpaid. If you didn't reach daily target you stay behind until late.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No weekends
1,0
No service delivery from management. Very bad company to work for. not even a contract after ( months solid service) I would not recommend this company to ayone
Pros
incentives are goo
Cons
Bad management
4,0
Great place to start off at. Helps you learn how to interact with people and establish good work ethics. Chilled and vibrant environment however you are required to speak all day.
Pros
free breaks, great setting
Cons
long hours, low salary
1,0
your job security is not guaranteed . the call center is small and not a place I would work at again or advise anyone to work for unless you want to gain sales experience
Cons
job security
4,0
a fun and creative environment where you can grow and develop skills while interacting with different people . i learnt a new level of self in this position and it helped me get a brief understanding of what the business world is like.
Pros
Incentives and not working on weekends
Cons
Rude clients