Sell Direct Marketing Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant
Sales Consultant8 reviews
South Africa8 reviews
Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 54 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Company very disorganized and its under construction , what is being said during interview stage is really not all true once you reach the floor. Management is very rude and they cannot answer simple questions. Salary is very low for the 9 hours everyday. Staff is under-payed.
No Work on Weekends
Long hours, Poor salary
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Since is was my first call center I have learned a lot about how to work in tht kind of environment ,the pressure is too much but as an individual u must learn to handle yo day.management is fine coz they guide you nd support you in everything, hardest part about call center is to reach your daily target nd u must challenge you job to make it in the industry
We do get free lunches
We only work office hours08:00 until 17:00
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Sell Direct Marketing reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sell Direct Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 54 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Sell Direct Marketing
- What is work environment and cultures like?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sell Direct Marketing?4 people answered
- Does sell direct have a monthly basic and commission3 people answered
- What is Sell Direct Marketing sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- Possible questions asked in the interview2 people answered
- How to prepare for 2nd interview at selldirect?2 people answered
- What is sell direct all about2 people answered
- Do they provide you with contact numbers to phone or must you get your own2 people answered
- What makes it different from other companies2 people answered
- What does the company dealing with2 people answered
See all questions and answers