Sell Direct Marketing
Sell Direct Marketing Employee Review

Fun and stressful

2,0
28 May 2019
The pressure is real on the floor of the call centre, rude customers but you have to remain calm and kind. The teamleaders are always putting pressure for target and sometimes they use foul language and no one really cares, I feel that the working environment is somewhat unprofessional
1,0
1,0
3,0
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No job security
5,0
28 June 2020
Same roleSame location
This is a company you can build itself up to.This is where you can see itself in a years or more driving wotever or having wotever you put your mind to.
Pros
If u on target
Cons
If target is mot met than you will work one saturday a month but not compalsary
5,0
28 February 2020
Same roleSame location
It is good work place to work at. Pushes u to do ur out most best. I always looked forward in heading to work in the morning. The environment was always fun, hyped place to be in.
6 June 2020
I gained a lot of experience in the different departments - New sales- Rententions- Up sell. I am grateful for the management team as they gave me the vision of my potential and taught me skills that I still use today.
I appreciate the experience and opportunity that I was given and would recommend people to them especially ones with no experience.

Hardest part - outbound cold calling.

Culture - also made it exciting with incentives and prices for being top agents (awards).

Most enjoyable - meeting people and building good work relations. I loved winning the prices like phones , money etc..