Sell Direct Marketing
Sell Direct Marketing Employee Review

Professional and Energetic

5,0
26 April 2019
Working at Sell Direct Marketing was amazing. I really enjoyed the friendliness and warm welcome that I received. I felt confident working there because everyone is always ready to lend a helping hand or advice.
4,0
Pros
Pool table, clean, professional.
Cons
Loud and Noisy
1,0
30 January 2018
One of the worst companies I've worked for. No commision structure. When u ask about commission they keep saying they'll bring the structure. You don't even know if u reached target or exceeded because they keep it a secret so you can make money for them.

Poor remuneration. Staff is underpaid. If you didn't reach daily target you stay behind until late.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No weekends
3,0
5 July 2017
Typical day at work would be meeting with the team, Discussing what we found difficult in the day , Team leader would motivate.
Management on top of their game.

very friendly work culture everyone is like family everyone is always helpful and mindful

Hardest part of the work is not being on desired target and not reaching your goals as a team.

Most enjoyable part is working environment energy management freebies now and again appreciation and bonus envelopes.
Pros
bonus and free lunches randomly
Cons
long meetings and sometimes you go home a bit later
5,0
28 June 2020
This is a company you can build itself up to.This is where you can see itself in a years or more driving wotever or having wotever you put your mind to.
Pros
If u on target
Cons
If target is mot met than you will work one saturday a month but not compalsary