Serco Group logo
3,5 out of 5 stars.

Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Review

hardwork and fun combined

A typical day at work would be assisting uk based clients with qeurys and managing your time around doing that.I have leanred amazing time skills and knowing that being on time and scheduling everything correctly can increase not only my salary but also my work profile.I have the most amazing co-workers. They are always willing to assist and make life at work a little more fun.The hardest part of this job is the shifts i work.i do not have much time for my personal life,friends or family.

Pros

free transport

Cons

1,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
2,0Culture

Same roleSame location

Productive and fun

Helping customers with the imports and exports of the various products sold online, assisting customers with opening of accounts, statements, refunds, exchanges orders, basically providing customer service online etc.
Same roleSame location

Productive and always had a lot of fun!

Serco was by far the best company I worked at. From the bosses to management to my colleagues, we were one big happy family. When I was diagnosed with a chronic condition, Serco went over and above the level of professionalism to support and accommodate me.

Pros

Free medical aid and monthlu bonuses

Cons

Shifts
Same location

Productive and stable work place

My time at the establishment however I found it helped me with me future endeavors and also help build my skill level as a good listener and speaker..
  • Serco Group
  • hardwork and fun combined