Serco Group logo
Serco Group
3,5 out of 5 stars.

Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Review

The best work experience ever.

The day at work was something to look forward to. It was always fun, relaxed and exciting to come to work. I learned a lot that I cannot explain in a few words. Management was hands on, they took care of us very well, it felt more like a family than a job. My co workers were even better, I made so many friends. the hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers but we always had support. The most enjoyable part of the job was reward and recognition.

Pros

The work environment

Cons

The clientele we served.

4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture

Same roleSame location

Productive and fun

Helping customers with the imports and exports of the various products sold online, assisting customers with opening of accounts, statements, refunds, exchanges orders, basically providing customer service online etc.
Same roleSame location

Productive and always had a lot of fun!

Serco was by far the best company I worked at. From the bosses to management to my colleagues, we were one big happy family. When I was diagnosed with a chronic condition, Serco went over and above the level of professionalism to support and accommodate me.

Pros

Free medical aid and monthlu bonuses

Cons

Shifts
Same location

Productive and stable work place

My time at the establishment however I found it helped me with me future endeavors and also help build my skill level as a good listener and speaker..
  • Serco Group
  • The best work experience ever.