Serco Group logo

Serco Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

3,4Work-Life Balance

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 3 856 reviews

fun workplace

Very good people to work around just not too many options or growth to choose from. Hardest part is of cause dealing with customers but it is something you need to love doing. Enjoyable part is working with good people.

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

late shifts

Productive and fun

Helping customers with the imports and exports of the various products sold online, assisting customers with opening of accounts, statements, refunds, exchanges orders, basically providing customer service online etc.

Productive and always had a lot of fun!

Serco was by far the best company I worked at. From the bosses to management to my colleagues, we were one big happy family. When I was diagnosed with a chronic condition, Serco went over and above the level of professionalism to support and accommodate me.

Pros

Free medical aid and monthlu bonuses

Cons

Shifts

Serco is a good company I worked for

Good work life balance and felt valued set of good values delivered appreciated and showed recognition when it is due. Stable and the ability to make changes was good. Client was eager for new ideas an interacted with a open door policy.

The best work experience ever.

The day at work was something to look forward to. It was always fun, relaxed and exciting to come to work. I learned a lot that I cannot explain in a few words. Management was hands on, they took care of us very well, it felt more like a family than a job. My co workers were even better, I made so many friends. the hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers but we always had support. The most enjoyable part of the job was reward and recognition.

Pros

The work environment

Cons

The clientele we served.

Productive and fun

very busy and lot of fun long hours of work friendly staff and growth long hours of work and busy environment staff parties and free lunches sometime dress up and dress down days competitions and benefits

Pros

free lunches

great work place

the environment was great i enjoyed working with the staff there. i gained an amazing experience at this company, it improved my work ethic and my social life experienced a great boost

Pros

fun

Cons

salary

hardwork and fun combined

A typical day at work would be assisting uk based clients with qeurys and managing your time around doing that.I have leanred amazing time skills and knowing that being on time and scheduling everything correctly can increase not only my salary but also my work profile.I have the most amazing co-workers. They are always willing to assist and make life at work a little more fun.The hardest part of this job is the shifts i work.i do not have much time for my personal life,friends or family.

Pros

free transport

• Serco Group