Serco Group

Serco Group Culture reviews

Clear

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,001 reviews

Always looking to improve people and work place

Wonderful bunch of helpfully people. Always willing to invest and train new and old staff. the company is always looking for ways to improve the work place.

Pros

always looking for improvements

Cons

slow in development

Fun and a healthy competition environment

Working shifts and making sure we Close the deal but not compromising the client, daily meetings where we motivated each other and helped on another with each and every obstacle, we worked as a team supporting each other.

Pros

Transport was provided, Medical aid and comission

Cons

shifts

fun workplace

Very good people to work around just not too many options or growth to choose from. Hardest part is of cause dealing with customers but it is something you need to love doing. Enjoyable part is working with good people.

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

late shifts

productive and enjoyable

Most enjoyable part of the job is team building experience. Workplace culture versatile. The hardest part of the job when it was my first time to receive an inbound call I was very nervous did not know what to expect as it was my first time working at an inbound call centre .Management was awesome. Our group work as a team was fun and International call centres you should be focus on closing the deals.

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

flexible hours

The best work experience ever.

The day at work was something to look forward to. It was always fun, relaxed and exciting to come to work. I learned a lot that I cannot explain in a few words. Management was hands on, they took care of us very well, it felt more like a family than a job. My co workers were even better, I made so many friends. the hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers but we always had support. The most enjoyable part of the job was reward and recognition.

Pros

The work environment

Cons

The clientele we served.

great work place

the environment was great i enjoyed working with the staff there. i gained an amazing experience at this company, it improved my work ethic and my social life experienced a great boost

Pros

fun

Cons

salary

productive and good intense work force

learned alot about online shoping,management are receptive caring and nice,co-workers are friendly and assisting,hardest part of the job was having to sign up for certification,beeing on hot sit with an fustrated customer,the most enjoyable part of the job,is i came,i saw and learned,and now i conqerd.certified with 2 awards.award of most improved candidate aswel as award of attendance and completion as a international financial advisor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1 K