Serco Group

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,001 reviews

Great working experience

This was my first job in my field after graduating and it allowed me to challenge myself in what I had studied. I had a great mentor and we were able to make some valuable contributions to the company.

Productive and stable work place

My time at the establishment however I found it helped me with me future endeavors and also help build my skill level as a good listener and speaker..

Serco is a good company I worked for

Good work life balance and felt valued set of good values delivered appreciated and showed recognition when it is due. Stable and the ability to make changes was good. Client was eager for new ideas an interacted with a open door policy.

Facilities Manager

I loved being a part of the Serco team ., but became bored as the contract I managed was very small. State Street was a small investment management office with about 60 staff .

Pros

salary

Cons

i was overqualified for the position

great work place

the environment was great i enjoyed working with the staff there. i gained an amazing experience at this company, it improved my work ethic and my social life experienced a great boost

Pros

fun

Cons

salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1 K