Serco Group

Serco Group Management reviews

Clear

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,001 reviews

productive and enjoyable

Most enjoyable part of the job is team building experience. Workplace culture versatile. The hardest part of the job when it was my first time to receive an inbound call I was very nervous did not know what to expect as it was my first time working at an inbound call centre .Management was awesome. Our group work as a team was fun and International call centres you should be focus on closing the deals.

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

flexible hours

Productive and always had a lot of fun!

Serco was by far the best company I worked at. From the bosses to management to my colleagues, we were one big happy family. When I was diagnosed with a chronic condition, Serco went over and above the level of professionalism to support and accommodate me.

Pros

Free medical aid and monthlu bonuses

Cons

Shifts

Facilities Manager

I loved being a part of the Serco team ., but became bored as the contract I managed was very small. State Street was a small investment management office with about 60 staff .

Pros

salary

Cons

i was overqualified for the position

The best work experience ever.

The day at work was something to look forward to. It was always fun, relaxed and exciting to come to work. I learned a lot that I cannot explain in a few words. Management was hands on, they took care of us very well, it felt more like a family than a job. My co workers were even better, I made so many friends. the hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers but we always had support. The most enjoyable part of the job was reward and recognition.

Pros

The work environment

Cons

The clientele we served.

Productive and fast paced environment

A Typical Day at Work\What have i learned\ management: 15 minute briefing(meeting every morning),Operating Guilotines, Rollers, bending machines, drilling machines, abrasive cut-off machines grinders(big and small air and electrical), Constructing jigs, Acy-oxy cutting, welding and heating, L.h tack welding(arc welding) Your Co-Workers: Young, physical fit and skilled The Hardest Part of the Job: Not meeting target with no material\late delivery of material Most Enjoyable part of the job: Working with people whom share a common goal and good communication skills.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

productive and good intense work force

learned alot about online shoping,management are receptive caring and nice,co-workers are friendly and assisting,hardest part of the job was having to sign up for certification,beeing on hot sit with an fustrated customer,the most enjoyable part of the job,is i came,i saw and learned,and now i conqerd.certified with 2 awards.award of most improved candidate aswel as award of attendance and completion as a international financial advisor

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Serco Group?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1 K
1,2 K

• Serco Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?