Serco Group

Serco Group Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,001 reviews

Always looking to improve people and work place

Wonderful bunch of helpfully people. Always willing to invest and train new and old staff. the company is always looking for ways to improve the work place.

Pros

always looking for improvements

Cons

slow in development

promises

When serco was still in charge the staff was happy. Serco took care of the employees and when something was not right they made sure to send someone to SA to fix the issue. This is a company I would definitely work for again

Pros

salary and compensation

Cons

miss communication

Serco is a good company I worked for

Good work life balance and felt valued set of good values delivered appreciated and showed recognition when it is due. Stable and the ability to make changes was good. Client was eager for new ideas an interacted with a open door policy.

Was a nice place to work.pick up some skills.

At serco enjoyed working.had good people working there.after a while the people become like family.everything there had to be done manually.was plenty of over time.

Pros

Free meals when we worked over time

Cons

Often worked long hours......overtime

fun workplace

Very good people to work around just not too many options or growth to choose from. Hardest part is of cause dealing with customers but it is something you need to love doing. Enjoyable part is working with good people.

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

late shifts

Productive and fun

very busy and lot of fun long hours of work friendly staff and growth long hours of work and busy environment staff parties and free lunches sometime dress up and dress down days competitions and benefits

Pros

free lunches

hardwork and fun combined

A typical day at work would be assisting uk based clients with qeurys and managing your time around doing that.I have leanred amazing time skills and knowing that being on time and scheduling everything correctly can increase not only my salary but also my work profile.I have the most amazing co-workers. They are always willing to assist and make life at work a little more fun.The hardest part of this job is the shifts i work.i do not have much time for my personal life,friends or family.

Pros

free transport

Cons

Productive and fast paced environment

A Typical Day at Work\What have i learned\ management: 15 minute briefing(meeting every morning),Operating Guilotines, Rollers, bending machines, drilling machines, abrasive cut-off machines grinders(big and small air and electrical), Constructing jigs, Acy-oxy cutting, welding and heating, L.h tack welding(arc welding) Your Co-Workers: Young, physical fit and skilled The Hardest Part of the Job: Not meeting target with no material\late delivery of material Most Enjoyable part of the job: Working with people whom share a common goal and good communication skills.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1 K
1,2 K

• Serco Group
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?