Servest
2,8 out of 5 stars.

Servest Employee Reviews

South Africa208 reviews

2,8Work-Life Balance

Overworked and there were no benefits

I would recommend Servest for a graduate, starting out its great, however there are no benefits. You stay late and come in early just to meet monthly deadlines.

Fast paced but supported

You work hard and have a lot of responsibilities but you learn and grow in a safe and productive environment. You are treated with respect and are viewed as a person not a number.

Hard work place

To work for Servest is really exciting to work I worked on a Team of Students that went to Saldanha 2016-17 I'm not sure but it were really exciting to work for them that's why I would like another opportunity at Servest.....

Pros

Cons

According your hours / shift

Bad is an understatement

working in a TOXIC environment is not worth the destruction of your health and mental stability, I do no think Lucifer himself would survive Servest and its toxic management/leadership.

I joined in a sales position however in a sector that I had never worked before offering a service I knew nothing about. The team taught me on site whilst I used my sales skills and they provided me with their industry Knowledge. I absolutely loved the industry but unfortunately due to hard economic times job stability in the country was tough.

Pros

Willing to train people with the Right skillset

Cons

Retrenchments during rough times economically

It's really good and fun to work there

I really enjoyed working there and I just wish I could get to work there once again, because it's good working with such people they're loving and caring

Pros

They don't do free lunch

Cons

Long hours is 9 hours

Poor management. Very bad place to work for

Very poor management. False acquisations. Work overload without pay. No support. Juniors want to tell seniors how to do their jobs. No bonuses. No increase

Pros

None no increase or binus

Cons

Poor management. No bonus. No increase

Productive and fun workplace

Depends where you posted but it's good working at sites like a firm where you deal with so many challenges that helps you grow in the security industry.

Playing soccer

I love people to fun with them or sometimes we play soccer game.i respect everyone whatever is old than me .l make everything that everyone must be happy I'm on duty.i know how to make people to work together.i make sure everyday that everyone must be happy and the must follow rules of the company,I love to see someone happy everytime.i will make sure everything done in order.

Cons

30mins

Productive and professional workplace

Productive and professional work place and it was sometimes stressful and is where i learned to work under pressure and to have a communication skills,making clients more interesting making them more open to us so that we can solve their problem that they were facing

Pros

Bring your own lunch

Cons

Long hours #12hrs per shift

Not a bad company

Its a good compant to work at but the problem lies on the management they don't take there guards serious.They got poor management leadership n undermining pupil

Pros

Free transport

Productive enjoy

Really appreciate to work with them .team work good management pro active vigilante supportive good communication skills and we clients happy secure site.

Pros

Payble lunch

Cons

12 hours

Poor in terms of uniform

Very poor in terms of uniform, leaves, study leave, and reposting fee thing which is not understandable, and very distambing the budget, no promotions. But very good in paying when it comes to a pay day and bunuses we get the surely, the most problematic things about servest leaves, re- posting fees, and not giving the uniform. And the study leave during exams they do not pay well and during practicals they insist that a person should rather resign because they not giving.

Pros

Cons

Fine

Productive and fun

A good place to acquire experience and learn. Its always busy we assisted clients from around African regions. There is team work and the culture is good. The employees are kind.

Pros

Free Coffe

Cons

Long Hours

No knows anything

When you work for servest, you will quickly learn. That no-one knows anything, there are no processes. No structure. No training. No communication. It feels like your working for a very badly run Goverment department.

Pros

A salary

Energetic and hardworking

Working with servest is very fun and productive. You have to be energetic and hard working. Always be punctual. Working with electronic till systems. Controlling booms and issuing tickets to customers

Cons

Not Not fun working place at all ,stress day in and day out

-In we're i work everyday you work under pressure the manager shouts at you all the time even if you didn't do a wrong thing. Manager don't care about your safety and your health. The money we earn don't match the work we do. It's hard to get your your 3weeks leaf you just get one week .

Cons

No benefits,financial and career growth

Management is bad,salary is bad very low percentage of increase, no benefits,you get next to nothing after leaving the company.no career growth and development. Full of empty promises.Management doesn't share information.HR doesn't have your back as an employee.

Pros

Cons

Bad salary and no benefits

Not everyone in that company is a thief, even though you can find some there.

I was retrenched from servest in 2019 July. I've never received a cent from them since. But I always knew that it was my Manager fault. Hence Ive just left them without claiming my money.

Not a nice place to work

They dont like whites Not fair companyOnly approve of BEEWill never recommend their services Not fair to staffPoorly managed Dont care about their staff

Productive and a place to learn new challenges and strategies to overcome

Servest is a great place to work for, it has the various benefits provided to clients and employees, it takes good care of employees and as well as clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Servest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance