Shamrock Foods Company
3,2 out of 5 stars.

Shamrock Foods Company Employee Reviews

2,8Work-Life Balance

Very messy warehouse.

Bad and lazy management, plus awful hours for how much you get paid. 20 an hour is not bad, and you can get up to 30 an hour but they make it very hard to hit production, especially because product is often in the wrong slot. If you work in the freezer you’re also paid 20 an hour like everybody else which makes no sense.

Pros

20 an hour. 2 15 minute breaks and a 45 minute lunch. Insurance.

Cons

Lazy management, Bad communication, Bad life to work balance, Out of date equipment, Broken equipment, Not enough equipment for how many people they’ve hired, Might lie to you about the schedule you will work.

Poor management

Stand around for a couple hrs because of management not ready which adds to the end of the night. Never know when you get off. Broken equipment, not worth the trouble.

Fantastic!

This is a great place to work. They care about their associates and if anyone doesnt make it it's because they play checkers and not chess. You have to have a brain to do this work.

There really nothing fun or exciting about this jobs. They pay like garbage

Horrible management, if you have a family don’t work here cause majority of your time you at work and you don’t get to spend time with family and days you are off you are really tired… trucks and trailer are horrible always a break down. They don’t care about there drivers and prefer taking care of there customers accounts over driver. So don’t work here

Horrible place to work

Where do I start! This place is horrible to work for! I will keep it short and you can decide on your own. Very strict with attendance, impossible to hit goals, hostile work place! You go in feeling depressed and that’s not how anyone should feel! Put it this way when I was training the trainer told our group he didn’t care what our names where bc we would be gone in two weeks anyways Enough said!

Back stabbing cancel culture

This company will pay you ten percent more but require 2 times the work as competitors. Coworkers will try to be your friend untill it suits them to throw you under the bus due to senority routing. HR is full of ego maniacs. Management from the top all the way down will speak to you as if you are an inconvenience.

Productive and secured company to for

You just have to be ready, what position are you applying and want to getting. If you want be a driver, and be ready to work as a driver's, if you are applying for warehouse then be ready to do the job you're applying for, and if you're applying for management then you need to be ready to lead.

Productive and fun workplace

Really enjoyed working here, learning everything about the food industry. Took orders from restaurants and fast food. Performed front desk receptionist duties occasionally. The job of customer Care specialist takes care of both positions.

Pros

Hours, free food when the chef tries out new things.

Cons

N/a

The pay and the benefits are great. The training process is hit or miss some trainers are good and some are not. The work environment it alright, but the scheduling is kinda weird.

Driver

Okay every job has its challenges but shamrock is always changing warehouse cant get good help. overworked and careless. money is good but you got to work for it.

Utter Chaos Daily

Management is the worst I have ever seen. They are consistently looking for scapegoats for the companies poor performance. Terminations are commonplace and the best employees are the ones terminated while the worst remain. Management operates by rumor and innuendo and power is maintained by lack of communication.

Terrible facility to work at

I wish I could say good things about this place but I can't. Management is never accountable for their failures and play favorites with their buddies who they just happen to manage. This place has a lot of potential and should be a solid place to work but management seems to go out of their way to make this facility a failure. If you like having your money played with or like working your butt off and putting years of your life into a job just to get let go without any kind of reason. You'll love this place.

Pros

New client, potential for growth

Cons

Management who at worst is corrupt and at best are reactive and not proactive in their planning

Pretty good

So far, I respect the culture and definitely feel like they care for me as an employee. Not a lot of companies care about their employees, here, they do!

Pros

Opportunity to make a lot of overtime, benefits, training, and management.

Cons

Crazy hours

Good pay

Good pay good work environment sometimes stressful alot of overtime job will get you hours forsure other than that just know what your getting yourself into

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Stress equipment sometimes bad loads stops in wrong order

If you dont have felonies don't work here!

They give raises and promotions to people who know nothing about the machines. They just say run it! Training is 30 minutes, sink or swim culture. On the bright side, if you're looking to hook-up with someone then this is the place.

Long hours, no life

Work 12 - 16 hours a day long hours and no life outside of work Basically live to work & company will throw u out like trashStart between 2 - 3 in the morning work until about 4 or 5pm Go home eat something relax for like 1/2 hr then straight to bed Pay is good but it comes at a cost of not having life Employees do not stay here long because work is too much or company will let u go

Great place to just do your job

This is a good place to work hard and get paid for the amount of work you're worth. Management is understanding and doesn't mind accommodating there employees and are very understanding.

Horrible experience working there.

I came into this job thinking it would be a productive and organized working environment, but I was completely wrong. The managers and supervisors don't care enough to explain how anything is done. No communication, no help.

It’s a vibe

The job is good if you have no life but work and home if you have kids and a family I don’t think this is the job you basically work and sleep and be back at work and than have no life at all

Pros

Cons

Egh

Good place to work and make money

Managment and dispacher are ok, they will send help if ur not ontimen on deliver scheduled, Good place to work and make money, hard work, the only issue is on the way truks are loaded.

Pros

Cons

The way trucks get loaded

Busy job. Long hours

I’m a class A driver and currently work here. Good company and decent management. Yourll work between 12 and 16 hours everyday. Rarely get help from other drivers or management. Loads are constantly messed up which leads to extra long days. If you like throwing food and dealing with 2 to 4 hours delays on routes. Good job. Over all they pay for school and have a great training program to get you started ( 3 months of training).

Pros

Pays for school Training program Good pay

Cons

No breaks 12 to 16 hour work days Warehouse issues Moderate management issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shamrock Foods Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance