Sharemont Investments

Sharemont Investments Job Security & Advancement reviews

South Africa18 reviews

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Productive and fun work place

I had the best experience ever at Sharemont, my recruiter was friendly and supportive even though it was my first time going for an interview I would like to advise everyone to join

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Amazing Company!

I love Sharemont!!!! The directors and managers are always available for me at any hour of the day. They are extremely supportive and push me to be a better person every day. I have never had such amazing leadership in any job the I have had. What I love, is the harder I work the more I earn and promotions and grow is incredible. I cannot wait to become a manager in this amazing company and do to people what amazing work my managers are doing for me. My future looks bright because of Sharemont. I wish more companies would treat their employees the way Sharemont treats theirs. I highly recommend this company to anyone.

I love this place!!

since i have been here my life has changed daily. every day i learn more about myself and this business and it most definately taught me things about myself i never even knew.

Pros

team work, managers are hands on, we work at our own pace, full support

Cons

too few to mention

Productive and Inspiring work place

I am passionate about the companies values. If you apply for a sales position your job will be to sell. I worked my way up in the business from consultant to manager, all due to my hard work and dedication. The directors truly care and are just as driven and motivated to take Sharemont to even greater heights. I have loved every moment of my time in my career so far and with the company. You are rewarded for your efforts and they pay excellent commissions on the sales generated. The "can do" attitude shines in this business. Entrepreneurial minded individuals like myself will find the company best suited for them. Thank you Sharemont for the great opportunity given to me years ago. I look forward to growing with the company.

Fun workplace

Working at this company is great because of the people i have worked with it felt like family. The only reason why i have left this company is because id don't have a basic salary only commission based and it was not enough to sustain myself

Productivity and fun workplace

Great environment. fast paced yes but provides an atmosphere that is challenging - only geared for success, which i believe is the best way to thrive.

Amazing Workplace

The best place to work and realize your full potential. I have learnt a lot about myself while working here and I've learnt a lot about myself. An environment where you are constantly motivated and supported.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sharemont Investments?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharemont Investments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sharemont Investments Reviews by Location