Shoprite Holdings

Packer6 reviews
South Africa6 reviews

3,0Work-Life Balance

it was challenging

It's really a good place to start learning about customer service pretty challenging though interesting to learn different characters of people I like

Pros

no free lunches

Friendly work environment

It was a friendly work environment, customers are treated with respect and equally. It was easy to talk to our superiors they were very accommodating.

Pros

Friendly work environment

Cons

Hours of overtime

productive place

Sometimes you get tips...but not always...an its also good to work with customer,you have to start by loving your self before loving others...an also respect them.

Pros

you buy your self lunch

Cons

Normal hours

productive and creative

8 hours of work during the week is a typical day at work for me, i learned to work hard and participate my skills at the labour force and to respect my fellow employers and employees. the management is the main aspect which focuses on either the long term or short term goals and objectives of the operating business. My co-workers are those I should focus on working with in order for our roles to make production productive for the business. I enjoy working, especially on fields i enjoy, like brainstorming within the business and so forth.

Pros

salary

fun workplace

It was good working there, meeting new people every day,employer was a very good person, made friends easy,good communication with customers, happy people most of the time.

Pros

hour lunch

Fun working space

The working environment was fine and motivating, but it was on a temporal bases. I lent a lot in my time there. I am a fast learner and a hard worker.

Pros

Good working environment and friendly coleagues

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoprite Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance