Sidqcon

3,0
Fun workplace at times

Poor management

Daily incentives

The hardest part of the job was reaching monthly target and working at night
Pros
Incentives
1,0
Worked at Sidqon for a month and 3 weeks without receiving a salary. Bad management principles such as nepotism and manipulation from company owner and his management staff. Only one HR staff member so anything from HR takes forever to process or to receive. You don't get paid your commissions for that month if you decide to leave. Forgot to mention that you scam elderly people for a living.
Pros
Weed smoking allowed.
Cons
Everything else.
1,0
Very bad working conditions, There is no care from management, they don't talk or even greet you, if you so much as step into the management office, money is deducted from your pay and they have more rules like that, if that if you do certain things money is deducted from your salary. it feels like slavery and exploitation of desperate people looking for employment. You are expected to work 11 hours (Monday - Friday) money is so little . you work on commission with no basic salary at first and it is very difficult to make sales. after training basic salary is very small and below average yet you are expected to work for 11 hours at night (5pm-4am), Monday-Friday, there is no overtime money. The hygiene is bad. I think they are exploiting people because they are desparate for jobs. the working conditions is unbearable and not safe because you work during the night and when you need to go home at 4am no one ensures your safety and transport is not provided. I still find it hard to believe that people can actually be expected to work in such horrible conditions in this day and age. It is that bad!
Pros
non
Cons
long hours, very little payment
3,0
Not everything was explained to us in details. Extended hours weren't included in our salary. We worked abnormal hours and I'd struggle with transport at night.
2,0
The job titles and duties of this contracting position is to handle outbound calls.
I am responsible for making outbound calls to set appointments and gather survey data.

Answering phones from customers professionally.

Providing customers with organization's service and product information. Working at Sidqcon as Agent was very stressful because we dealing with different personalities. The most enjoying part is when spending time with colleagues having a get together. You need to be a very patient person to work at Sidqcon that what I learnt.
4,0
I contributed in establishing this company as a volunteer 9 years ago and they recognize my efforts even today. The company has expended quickly and setup their offices overseas within few years. I joined Pakistan office of this company as full time employee in Feb. 2015 and in June 2017 I had been given opportunity to look after their South African office. The company is providing very good IT services in South African market.
1,0
They don't care about rhe employees and the training takes about 2weeks with no payment and theres a 80% possibility that you may fail the training and start afresh whereby you will be wasting your transport and meal money
And theres someone who said there's free lunch they are are lying

And when you knock off at 04:00 they force you go even if it is unsafe they say go and wait downstairs where you wit si ve
1,0
theres lack of respect to staff members and late payments and not full payment ... on the other hand it was fun working with other agents and professional
4,0
Both my jobs have developed a strong passion in me to deal with different kind of personalities. Although it was challenging at times but it was great
Cons
Working nightshft was the most challenging task at first but i eventually got used to it
4,0
While I have only been at Sidqcon for a few months, so far I have had a great experience. I love coming here every single day. As an employee, you do feel valued in numerous ways and the mission that we strive for every day is noble and worthwhile.

The job itself isn't for everyone but if you can do well the sky is the limit!
5,0
sidqcon corters are an examplinary place of work and learning area, i learned alot about , my job description and people are friendly well groamed . i learned to manage task given .working at siqcon was a good job opportunity.
Pros
free lunch and hour lunch break, and 30 minutes of breaks
Cons
good working hours, perfect rate of income