Sidqcon

Sidqcon Employee Reviews

Very relaxed non competitive atmosphere

Lots of coaching from managers, they want you to succeed. Not a lot of competition, at least at this location. Benefits are really good, the environment makes it seem like they are really there to help you advance.The overall experience was good.

Very slippery working conditions

A beautiful responsible Idea a lot of effort goes into effective calls, but no explanation to employees for their minds and to relay to family how the advantages of time zone and currencies are involved but relating it to the stock market module as a working fair concept.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Tricky traveling

Poor working place

I would not recommend sidqcon as a starting point for ones careerPoor managementLate paymentThey don't pay all our moneyThey tel you a story on your interview then on the process of training everything changes

Pros

Free lunch but sometimes it comes rotten

Cons

Long hours no pay

A Good Place to start

Sidqcon is a very good place to start career as it provide range of opportunities to its employees and lots of learning experience,and have a good relations with company's management.i worked there for 6 months would love to go back after covid.

Fun and Productive Work place

Everything here was great from training to getting on the floor. The supervisor I had was absolutely amazing and I would recommend Sidqcon to anyone.

Pros

Free Lunch every Friday

Cons

Long Hous but you get used to it

Its a really productive and fun place

It's been amazing working in this company for 6 months. I have worked with amazing people who help me developing my skill set. Management and Colleagues help in every mater.

Sidqon scams clients and their own employees.

Worked at Sidqon for a month and 3 weeks without receiving a salary. Bad management principles such as nepotism and manipulation from company owner and his management staff. Only one HR staff member so anything from HR takes forever to process or to receive. You don't get paid your commissions for that month if you decide to leave. Forgot to mention that you scam elderly people for a living.

Pros

Weed smoking allowed.

Cons

Everything else.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace at times Long hours Poor management Daily incentives The hardest part of the job was reaching monthly target and working at night

Pros

Incentives

Cons

I enjoyed working at sidqcon for a little while till the unfair treatment started

Not everything was explained to us in details. Extended hours weren't included in our salary. We worked abnormal hours and I'd struggle with transport at night.

Call Center Agent (outbound?

The job titles and duties of this contracting position is to handle outbound calls. I am responsible for making outbound calls to set appointments and gather survey data. Answering phones from customers professionally. Providing customers with organization's service and product information. Working at Sidqcon as Agent was very stressful because we dealing with different personalities. The most enjoying part is when spending time with colleagues having a get together. You need to be a very patient person to work at Sidqcon that what I learnt.

Accommodating and flexible company with good opportunities

I contributed in establishing this company as a volunteer 9 years ago and they recognize my efforts even today. The company has expended quickly and setup their offices overseas within few years. I joined Pakistan office of this company as full time employee in Feb. 2015 and in June 2017 I had been given opportunity to look after their South African office. The company is providing very good IT services in South African market.

Bad company dont even waste your transport by going there

They don't care about rhe employees and the training takes about 2weeks with no payment and theres a 80% possibility that you may fail the training and start afresh whereby you will be wasting your transport and meal money And theres someone who said there's free lunch they are are lying And when you knock off at 04:00 they force you go even if it is unsafe they say go and wait downstairs where you wit si ve

productive but they don't respect staff

theres lack of respect to staff members and late payments and not full payment ... on the other hand it was fun working with other agents and professional

Dealing with peole everyday and the year ending rewards also taking pictures as a team.

Both my jobs have developed a strong passion in me to deal with different kind of personalities. Although it was challenging at times but it was great

Cons

Working nightshft was the most challenging task at first but i eventually got used to it

Overall, a great place to work

While I have only been at Sidqcon for a few months, so far I have had a great experience. I love coming here every single day. As an employee, you do feel valued in numerous ways and the mission that we strive for every day is noble and worthwhile. The job itself isn't for everyone but if you can do well the sky is the limit!

excellent workplace.call centre agency

sidqcon corters are an examplinary place of work and learning area, i learned alot about , my job description and people are friendly well groamed . i learned to manage task given .working at siqcon was a good job opportunity.

Pros

free lunch and hour lunch break, and 30 minutes of breaks

Cons

good working hours, perfect rate of income

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sidqcon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Sidqcon