Sigma SA
2,9 out of 5 stars.
Sigma SA Employee Review

It was alright good for a starter job if you dont go study

1,0
3 November 2020
I applied for a manager position after already being a 2ic and a team leader at a previous BPO but they gave the opportunity to a childish a55hole that was later demoted back to a agent because he couldnt do the work.Favourites are always considered in that place.They lose their best agents to this.Also Constance the main lady that came from amazon brings all her people from amazon to take the best positions then they end up getting fired for not being compliant after a few months.They need to really change their ways to be successful.
Pros
The colleagues you work with are friendly
Cons
Managers favour their friends
3,0
10 March 2020
Same role
Collections Advisor (Former Employee) - South Africa
I learnt a lot working at Sigma in terms of the environment, everyday was challenge due to getting to reach my hourly target. The management at Sigma was helpful and very motivated. The workplace culture was good. The hardest part of my job was trying to get to my hourly target, it was really challenging yet I enjoyed it. The most enjoyable part of my job was the collecting full payments on customers account especially if it was a huge balance.
5,0
16 January 2019
Same roleSame location
Collections Agent & Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Enjoyed working at sigma small but growing and intimate always offering upskill training and encourage to ask questions and help. Sigma is a great company
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
Hours
3,0
16 April 2021
Same location
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Sigma was a fun and productive place to work at i learned alot from Sigma i grew within the company an working there made me come out of my shell more
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Shift work
  1. It was alright good for a starter job if you dont go study