Sigma SA
2,9 out of 5 stars.
Sigma SA Employee Review

Productive an fun place to work at

3,0
16 April 2021
Sigma was a fun and productive place to work at i learned alot from Sigma i grew within the company an working there made me come out of my shell more
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Shift work
2,0
16 March 2021
Customer service advisor (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Worked well with my colleagues, got the opportunity to build great rapport even outside of work premises. The recruitment process was poor, they would accept you and still tell you in training that they haven't made contact with my reference. They give you the job and make you worry about security. High expectations but systems always down. Clustered systems and most of the tasks or not resolved on time because we do not have access to do most functionalities. Poor customer service department that made us as advisor's incompetent. What discouraged me mostly was the management, they don't have backing for us as employees. In each and every briefing before we start shift, they always encourage dismissal then rather developing alternatives as a team. When you fail a call you sign counseling form that is kept in your file in HR's office but when you do something good less credit is given. I was a good employee for them never got into any trouble but I felt it many people left because of unfair treatment.
Pros
Good hours and good transport service
Cons
No wifi, slow connection, less breaks and no job security.
3,0
11 February 2021
Performance coach (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
When there is a lack of resources, other staff are used to fill gaps. ZERO RECOGNITIONWhen you are used to fill gaps, you are no longer able to carry on with your own work and end up being dissatisfied.
Pros
Exposure to other areas for skill development.
Cons
Being used as an all rounder and getting nothing in return
1,0
26 November 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Not a very good place to work at management has no peoples skills whatsoever and everyday its a new rule being implemented. . .Get warnings for the slightest mistake ever and they a very cheap company in terms of payment and there is no benefits at all.
Pros
Off weekends
Cons
Little money and alot of effort in collections
  1. Productive an fun place to work at