Sigma SA
Sigma SA Employee Review

Sigma is the worst out the lot.

31 January 2020
As an employee from Sigma I strongly feel that there is a lot of nepotism, favoritism and fraudulent behavior happening at Sigma SA to be exact. The more you speak to the correct channels the more they ignore your requests. They never understand staff members as long as they are paid well off from money that ad visors work there butts off. I will never recommend anyone to work at this pathetic company that will just waste your time. They over work their employees to an extent where they eventually burn out.
1,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
1,0Culture
17 November 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
They don’t consider that you’re a human being and that people go through life because they clearly don’t experience life especially management i wouldn’t recommend anyone to apply at sigma i’m glad i left
5,0
22 March 2020
Same role
Customer service advisor (Current Employee) - Western Cape
A typical day at work is quite enjoyable yet can be stressful. I have learned partial upselling as this was my first utilities campaign, I found it a bit challenging, Yet once you find the routine of the following rolling it becomes enjoyable. Motivation in the work place I have is results focused as all business are yet made the workplace and interaction between work colleagues easier and enjoyable. The hardest part of the job role would be the calls per day, Which can be stressful as the enjoyable part of the work place would be the result focused drive to accomplish and better not only yourself as a agent but targets for the week/month.
Pros
Incentives
3 November 2020
Same location
Early collections Advisor (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I applied for a manager position after already being a 2ic and a team leader at a previous BPO but they gave the opportunity to a childish a55hole that was later demoted back to a agent because he couldnt do the work.Favourites are always considered in that place.They lose their best agents to this.Also Constance the main lady that came from amazon brings all her people from amazon to take the best positions then they end up getting fired for not being compliant after a few months.They need to really change their ways to be successful.
Pros
The colleagues you work with are friendly
Cons
Managers favour their friends
  1. Sigma is the worst out the lot.