Sigma SA
2,9 out of 5 stars.
Sigma SA Employee Review

3,0
13 January 2021
Like every other company it has different campaigns and the one I was in had too much pressure,no support at all but expect you to perform exceptionally well,no system training you learn everything on the floor by yourself.
4,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Pause area pcs and free drop off transport
Cons
Only 24 minutes for tea, pick up transport only provided for certain areas(none black), no benefits and no late shift allowance
2,0
18 July 2020
Debt Collection Agent (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
You answer for your own actions anything out of their line is paperwork. Anyone else do what you just did no paperwork given to them.. Just favoritism going on. Changes happen so quickly for the company, we should just apply it for our customers whether they happy or not our opinions don't matter and these are only opinions brought from our customers to help us but it doesn't get heard bettbusiness
Pros
Cons
Friendly backstabbing going on.
3,0
24 February 2020
Debt Collector (Former Employee) - Diep River, Western Cape
I've learnt a lot at Sigma , tought me a lot I had fun. People are , helpful and so friendly .. However you work hard and dont get seen or rewarded
4,0
6 February 2020
Debt Collector Agent (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Being an collection agent you should be money hungry, target driven and self motivated because it could be stressful. The management are always there when you have difficulty.
  1. The environment is not welcoming, pressure is too much coming from customers and management not making it easy