Sigma SA
2,9 out of 5 stars.

Sigma SA Employee Reviews

Sigma was a fun and productive place to work at i learned alot from Sigma i grew within the company an working there made me come out of my shell more
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Shift work
Sigma is a top class company to work at. Management at sigma is friendly, encouraging and help their employees. Head of operations was the friendliest person and always see to his employees.
Pros
1hours
Cons
1hour
Watch your back when working at Sigma management will work together to get you fired including HR, they love dismissing people unfairly. They very good and using employees
Pros
Transport to work
Cons
Worked well with my colleagues, got the opportunity to build great rapport even outside of work premises. The recruitment process was poor, they would accept you and still tell you in training that they haven't made contact with my reference. They give you the job and make you worry about security. High expectations but systems always down. Clustered systems and most of the tasks or not resolved on time because we do not have access to do most functionalities. Poor customer service department that made us as advisor's incompetent. What discouraged me mostly was the management, they don't have backing for us as employees. In each and every briefing before we start shift, they always encourage dismissal then rather developing alternatives as a team. When you fail a call you sign counseling form that is kept in your file in HR's office but when you do something good less credit is given. I was a good employee for them never got into any trouble but I felt it many people left because of unfair treatment.
Pros
Good hours and good transport service
Cons
No wifi, slow connection, less breaks and no job security.
When there is a lack of resources, other staff are used to fill gaps. ZERO RECOGNITIONWhen you are used to fill gaps, you are no longer able to carry on with your own work and end up being dissatisfied.
Pros
Exposure to other areas for skill development.
Cons
Being used as an all rounder and getting nothing in return
You have to be very attentive listen to customer with all your sences as we were dealing with uk based customers with different accents and different personalities
Pros
Half hour lunch
Cons
Rotational shifts
Like every other company it has different campaigns and the one I was in had too much pressure,no support at all but expect you to perform exceptionally well,no system training you learn everything on the floor by yourself.
Pros
Pause area pcs and free drop off transport
Cons
Only 24 minutes for tea, pick up transport only provided for certain areas(none black), no benefits and no late shift allowance
Not a very good place to work at management has no peoples skills whatsoever and everyday its a new rule being implemented. . .Get warnings for the slightest mistake ever and they a very cheap company in terms of payment and there is no benefits at all.
Pros
Off weekends
Cons
Little money and alot of effort in collections
They don’t consider that you’re a human being and that people go through life because they clearly don’t experience life especially management i wouldn’t recommend anyone to apply at sigma i’m glad i left
I applied for a manager position after already being a 2ic and a team leader at a previous BPO but they gave the opportunity to a childish a55hole that was later demoted back to a agent because he couldnt do the work.Favourites are always considered in that place.They lose their best agents to this.Also Constance the main lady that came from amazon brings all her people from amazon to take the best positions then they end up getting fired for not being compliant after a few months.They need to really change their ways to be successful.
Pros
The colleagues you work with are friendly
Cons
Managers favour their friends
You answer for your own actions anything out of their line is paperwork. Anyone else do what you just did no paperwork given to them.. Just favoritism going on. Changes happen so quickly for the company, we should just apply it for our customers whether they happy or not our opinions don't matter and these are only opinions brought from our customers to help us but it doesn't get heard bettbusiness
Pros
Cons
Friendly backstabbing going on.
I enjoyed my job and my team leader was excellent well both of them . I just hated working shifts and having to work overtime when our UK agents couldn't get to work due to being snowed in during December time
Pros
Day shift
Cons
Late shift and weekends
A good and well company that is Always growing but I'm looking to grow more and have more experience in a new company and the company has a great work place but it needs to have some other details added to the business
Pros
Fast growing
Cons
The management is appauling, They literally have their favorites and there is absolutely no room for growth. You work more than you have a social life, Imagine having a canteen but you unable to speak or make a noise because the boss wants peace and quiet, is a canteen not a relaxing and free zone to unplug from the stressful calls ?
Pros
Cons
Long hours, Terrible management, Literally No human emotions shown
Sigma es una excelente empresa para adquirir conocimientos tecnicos y porfesionales
A typical day at work is quite enjoyable yet can be stressful. I have learned partial upselling as this was my first utilities campaign, I found it a bit challenging, Yet once you find the routine of the following rolling it becomes enjoyable. Motivation in the work place I have is results focused as all business are yet made the workplace and interaction between work colleagues easier and enjoyable. The hardest part of the job role would be the calls per day, Which can be stressful as the enjoyable part of the work place would be the result focused drive to accomplish and better not only yourself as a agent but targets for the week/month.
Pros
Incentives
The company was once described by someone as a morgue can you believe it . But you go to work to go to work but you stay because you're treated well, people don't stay there.
There is always overtime available to the employees, so you can earn extra income on your salary which is great. The flexibility of the shifts are great
I learnt a lot working at Sigma in terms of the environment, everyday was challenge due to getting to reach my hourly target. The management at Sigma was helpful and very motivated. The workplace culture was good. The hardest part of my job was trying to get to my hourly target, it was really challenging yet I enjoyed it. The most enjoyable part of my job was the collecting full payments on customers account especially if it was a huge balance.
I've learnt a lot at Sigma , tought me a lot I had fun. People are , helpful and so friendly .. However you work hard and dont get seen or rewarded
Good company to start your call center career. Good timekeeping and statistics monitoring. Real time updates on your work. Great coaching and mentoring.
  1. Employee Reviews