Sigma SA

Client Advisor9 reviews
South Africa9 reviews

2,7Work-Life Balance

Worst company ever

Working at sigma is one of the worst campaigns keep on closing down lack of support from management and expect way to much from staff no benifits thy promise one things but the opposite happens thy very quick to work people away

Pros

Have nice activities

Cons

Long hours short breaks

Toxic workplace

Management overlooks unfair treatment . You won’t have a voice , you’re expected to be a robot - sick leave is bashed . If you have unexpected problems management will expect you to work because the “client” pays for you to be at work. If you have a family member who passed all they care about is the proof and return to work date . If you’re someone who has family you’ll be drained by the long hours and toxic environment

Pros

Free transport - after shift

Cons

Long hours, Unfair treatment, Unprofessional team leaders

Very dull, sad and unexciting place to work.

A UK energy Client based call centre here in S.A, not very exciting at all. Answer calls, log complaints, take payments, set up arrangements, very mediocre. The hours are long and they have different campaigns but you can't choose, they will tell you which one to work on. E.ON Energy is the absolute worst.

Pros

Incentives that they still find a problem with paying out correctly.

Cons

Long hours, No growth, No benefits, Only upskill you and not your salary.

No room for growth

The energy at office is really off, I think it is noticeable when you first walk in. Even noticed by the most new Ops Manager.People don't enjoy working at SIGMA and you can tell by the way they carry themselves. There's no fun activities to promote a really positive, vibrant working place. The processes are extremely flawed, constant system issues and just the work itself. Customers are never truly assisted as it's been said that there is no CS dept, where a lot of our processes are to transfer customer to CS to be properly assisted.Quality scoring is extremely stressful for every agent on a weekly basis but insists that the process cannot be changed. Overall a negative experience for me, although you would need to experience for yourself to understand.

Pros

I cant think of anything pros that are special to mention.

Cons

No room for growth

Not a bad company

I enjoyed my job and my team leader was excellent well both of them . I just hated working shifts and having to work overtime when our UK agents couldn't get to work due to being snowed in during December time

Pros

Day shift

Cons

Late shift and weekends

Atypical

The company was once described by someone as a morgue can you believe it . But you go to work to go to work but you stay because you're treated well, people don't stay there.

Good company to start your call center career.

Good company to start your call center career. Good timekeeping and statistics monitoring. Real time updates on your work. Great coaching and mentoring.

Nice small company

Work and system quite easy. Small Call centre where everyone knows everyone. Salary is quite reasonable. Management lacks communication skills though.

Pros

Free transport. No weekends.

Cons

Long hours.

Fun

Sigma was the greatest first call centre jobs for Me I can never complain much about it as yes there had been incompetentness but I do applaud Sigma for their strict policy and Conduction.

Cons

Overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sigma SA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance