Sigma SA

Collection Agent7 reviews
South Africa7 reviews

2,7Work-Life Balance

Fun Work plave

I learnt a lot working at Sigma in terms of the environment, everyday was challenge due to getting to reach my hourly target. The management at Sigma was helpful and very motivated. The workplace culture was good. The hardest part of my job was trying to get to my hourly target, it was really challenging yet I enjoyed it. The most enjoyable part of my job was the collecting full payments on customers account especially if it was a huge balance.

Productive environment

Working at this place will affect your mental well-being and it's very easy to lose your job as a simple miscommunication or decline in work performance would be to them as incapacity.

Productive and fun place to work in

It is a fun place to work, there is no bullying or mis-treating as long as you working hard, satisying the customer according to their needs and making sure you meet the stats such as the kpi's and quality.

Pros

Incentives is doable

Cons

Transport is a nightmare

Poor Management

Probably the worst BPO company I’ve worked for. The campaign SP Debt is a mess, Management is a MESS, The SDM’s are a MESS and operations management is the worst. These people have zero empathy, all the care about are calls in the que. Please do not apply to work here if you have a family because you will be absolutely drained after a shift at this place. The environment is extremely toxic, the processes change every other day because these people really don’t know what they’re doing. The pay is less than the average call center pay. Staff turnover is more than 90% these people hire and fire like it’s nothing.

Pros

Free drop off transport after 6pm shift

Cons

Long hours Low basic salary Poor management No business structure

It was alright good for a starter job if you dont go study

I applied for a manager position after already being a 2ic and a team leader at a previous BPO but they gave the opportunity to a childish a55hole that was later demoted back to a agent because he couldnt do the work.Favourites are always considered in that place.They lose their best agents to this.Also Constance the main lady that came from amazon brings all her people from amazon to take the best positions then they end up getting fired for not being compliant after a few months.They need to really change their ways to be successful.

Pros

The colleagues you work with are friendly

Cons

Managers favour their friends

Very productive

Enjoyed working at sigma small but growing and intimate always offering upskill training and encourage to ask questions and help. Sigma is a great company

Pros

Fun workplace

Cons

Hours

Balanced work environment

Soft collections for a UK credit card company that offers a very fun balanced work environment. With a wonderful management team. And very hard working floor support team on the call center floor.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Late shift ends at ten in the evening

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sigma SA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,0 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Sigma SA
  • Collection Agent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?