Sigma SA

Sigma SA Employee Reviews for Debt Collector

Debt Collector9 reviews
South Africa9 reviews

2,7Work-Life Balance

The environment is not welcoming, pressure is too much coming from customers and management not making it easy

Like every other company it has different campaigns and the one I was in had too much pressure,no support at all but expect you to perform exceptionally well,no system training you learn everything on the floor by yourself.

Pros

Pause area pcs and free drop off transport

Cons

Only 24 minutes for tea, pick up transport only provided for certain areas(none black), no benefits and no late shift allowance

Work environment

It's okay you literally just come to do your work and go home , you don't really get time to socialize cause you are constantly on calls

Pros

Insensitive, working hours

Cons

Short breaks

You on your own

You answer for your own actions anything out of their line is paperwork. Anyone else do what you just did no paperwork given to them.. Just favoritism going on. Changes happen so quickly for the company, we should just apply it for our customers whether they happy or not our opinions don't matter and these are only opinions brought from our customers to help us but it doesn't get heard bettbusiness

Pros

Cons

Friendly backstabbing going on.

Sigma is a good company for gaining experience . They are good in taking those who doesnt have experience and helping them.

I've learnt a lot at Sigma , tought me a lot I had fun. People are , helpful and so friendly .. However you work hard and dont get seen or rewarded

Target driven

Being an collection agent you should be money hungry, target driven and self motivated because it could be stressful. The management are always there when you have difficulty.

Vey goo

I think the company will grow And also I will put more effort to make sure the company is growing, I will work under pressure to make make sure we wo

Productive but there is a lack of growth

the work itself is fairly easy and the system is fair to understand however the support on the floor isn't all that great. the hardest part of the job is dealing with abrupt customers.

Pros

short hours

Cons

Lack of growth

New company.

The company was still in its teething phase when I had started there so there was a few concerns however I believe the company has potential and there's definitely growth for employees if you stay dedicated.

Pros

No Sundays

Cons

Late shifts

Productivity

Need to meet daily targets and working under pressure at all times..friendly people to work with..tea and lunch way too short very strict about time need to be on time at all times

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sigma SA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance