Sigma SA

Sigma SA Employee Reviews for Debt Collector

Debt Collector7 reviews
South Africa7 reviews
3,0
I've learnt a lot at Sigma , tought me a lot
I had fun. People are , helpful and so friendly .. However you work hard and dont get seen or rewarded
2,0
You answer for your own actions anything out of their line is paperwork. Anyone else do what you just did no paperwork given to them.. Just favoritism going on. Changes happen so quickly for the company, we should just apply it for our customers whether they happy or not our opinions don't matter and these are only opinions brought from our customers to help us but it doesn't get heard bettbusiness
Pros
Cons
Friendly backstabbing going on.
4,0
Being an collection agent you should be money hungry, target driven and self motivated because it could be stressful. The management are always there when you have difficulty.
5,0
I think the company will grow
And also I will put more effort to make sure the company is growing, I will work under pressure to make make sure we wo
3,0
the work itself is fairly easy and the system is fair to understand however the support on the floor isn't all that great. the hardest part of the job is dealing with abrupt customers.
Pros
short hours
Cons
Lack of growth
4,0
The company was still in its teething phase when I had started there so there was a few concerns however I believe the company has potential and there's definitely growth for employees if you stay dedicated.
Pros
No Sundays
Cons
Late shifts
3,0
Need to meet daily targets and working under pressure at all times..friendly people to work with..tea and lunch way too short very strict about time need to be on time at all times
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Short breaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sigma SA?