Sigma SA

Sigma SA Culture reviews

South Africa50 reviews

Clear

Fun Work plave

I learnt a lot working at Sigma in terms of the environment, everyday was challenge due to getting to reach my hourly target. The management at Sigma was helpful and very motivated. The workplace culture was good. The hardest part of my job was trying to get to my hourly target, it was really challenging yet I enjoyed it. The most enjoyable part of my job was the collecting full payments on customers account especially if it was a huge balance.

Productive and Fun

A typical day at work is quite enjoyable yet can be stressful. I have learned partial upselling as this was my first utilities campaign, I found it a bit challenging, Yet once you find the routine of the following rolling it becomes enjoyable. Motivation in the work place I have is results focused as all business are yet made the workplace and interaction between work colleagues easier and enjoyable. The hardest part of the job role would be the calls per day, Which can be stressful as the enjoyable part of the work place would be the result focused drive to accomplish and better not only yourself as a agent but targets for the week/month.

Pros

Incentives

Room for improvement

No benefits No recognition Stressful Management skills have alot to be desired Salary to little for amount of work done More equipped staff to provide efficient training

Productive Workplace

Sigma is not a bad place to work at. I enjoy it especially interacting with people from a different country. The only downfall personally for me is there is no benefits such as pension fun but overall I work with the best employees ever but personal growth and benefits is a necessity for me as I have a beautiful family to care for.

Pros

Recognitions

Cons

Working on weekends

Productive but there is a lack of growth

the work itself is fairly easy and the system is fair to understand however the support on the floor isn't all that great. the hardest part of the job is dealing with abrupt customers.

Pros

short hours

Cons

Lack of growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sigma SA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8