SITA

SITA Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative5 reviews
South Africa5 reviews

Cool and aceptable work enviroment

I assisted in various first line call resolution calls , if calls could not be resolved it was escalated immediately to second line support. This was done for all and most government departments that had a SLA With SITA. The work environment was acceptable , i learned most of my pc skills there, heritage day was celebrated, with traditional dress and food.

Pros

Pension, if permanent and medical aid

Cons

Long hours, 3 years before your allowed to become permanent.

Exciting work place

Excellent management skills, user friendly, comfortable and clean work space, very professional setups, reasonable working hours I definitely would consider working for SITA at any given day. I had the best experience with them and I certainly wouldn't take anything away.

Pros

Affordable canteens

Cons

Flexi hours

Challenging

It was a call center environment and the culture it goes without saying that it was fun and vibrant,customers are also very challenging

Pros

Days off

Cons

Shifts

I learned team work,dealing with clients queries via telephone in adherence with productivity standards, excellent communication and customer service skills, demonstrated ability to function as a team player as well as work independently to achieve organizational objectives, good time management and organizational skills.

Productive and fun work place

Fun work place and management were reasonably supportive. The most enjoyable and interesting part about my previous work was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. we were a bunch of workers who were willing to help each other and work as a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SITA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SITA Reviews by Location

• SITA
  • Call Center Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?