3,7 out of 5 stars.
View all Skills Academy reviews

Skills Academy Employee Review

It's the best

Work at skills Academy is [he best you can earn as much as you want depending on what you put in you will get out, and it's also the place where you get rewarded for hard work

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Best place to work at.

The working environment and the people are excellent, you can easily connect with fellow employees and the motivation from the management is top notch, skills academy is the place to be.

Toxic and Unprofessional

Intolerant, unprofessional, with small workspaces in an inappropriate location (Bellville South). The boss is very rude and controlling, who won't hesitate to shout you down and embarass you infront of your colleagues. The director isn't too far off. The toxic attitudes of upper management trickle down to everyone else. This is an online college.. in an industrial area..

Skills Academy

I have very busy days at work , i work well under pressure. I have learned a lot from this company but here is no opportunity for growing. I enjoy my work very much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skills Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance