Skills Academy Employee Reviews in Bellville, Western CapeReview this company
Bellville, Western Cape1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Very small company. Some departments are stressful, some are not. Humble enviroment. CEO - Rashaad Sambaba awesome man. Very neutral & respectable. The crowd is okay. Very little relation & interaction amoungst staff.Very little conflict between staff. 1 team building a year. No staff functions. No annual increase. No bonus. No benefits. No closure for December holidays.
"Free" study bursary. You pay R600-R1000 exam fees.
No salary increase, no benefits, no staff functions, no appreciation towards the workers.
Was this review helpful?
See more Skills Academy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skills Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 14 reviews
Ratings by category
3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Skills Academy
- What should you wear to an interview at Skills Academy?2 people answered
- Does Skills Academy require background check? What kind of background check does Skills Academy do a…One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Skills Academy?One person answered
- How has Skills Academy responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Skills Academy?One person answered
- What is the company culture at Skills Academy?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Skills Academy? What are the steps along …One person answered