SLR Consulting
3,8 out of 5 stars.

SLR Consulting Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

It was a great a experience working there.

The company is well organized and professional, you get all the assistance you need, you learn a lot and it is a great exprience to be working with them.

Very good company for personal growth.

The company culture is very flexible and stuff has much respect for fellow work colleagues. They is room for empowerment, personal growth you get to learn new skills with the guidance of good supervisors.

I loved the job

The job was not hard but changelling it needed most of my time and I had to be fast at everything i do in order to not lose track of time. Making tea is a very easy duty swiping the floor is also no problem at all.

Great culture

Great small company culture in a corporate company. Great working environment, great people and opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Love it.

Excellent working conditions

In addition to the excellent working conditions, there is an opportunity for career advancement and offers challenging tasks that improve self-confidence.

Pros

Good working conditions

Cons

Long travelling time

Productive and a learning Environment

SLR gave me the opportunity to advance in the professional field so i got a feel for it. A typical day at work was get to work, check emails, follow up on the urgent emails, check if there were any tenders, pass those onto the directors, and everyday co workers always had some research or needed help with something and i assisted there. my Supervisor always made sure i was reading and was up to date with the environmental legislation in SA, so should a project come across our desk, i knew what to reserarch. The hardest part of the job was deadlines as with most reports to clients there are deadlines to meet and you work with up to 5 people, so its hard to always keep track of time when everyone has their bit to do. The most enjoyable part were the people, everyone was always willing to help you and guide you should you ask for it, it was fun working with people who always made sure you were comfortable.

Pros

Flexi hours

Cons

Long Hours due to deadlines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SLR Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,2 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • SLR Consulting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?