SMD Technologies

SMD Technologies Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews
4,0
There was room for growth and one could make progress in Windows Excel and other software that the company used.

There was training provided on Excel and some new products.
5,0
We were based in Makro stores, I got to meet different people everyday and learnt how to deal with their emotions, I also gained face to face experience on how to sell products even those that are not from the company itself, i also absorbed merchandising skills and learnt how to be very competetive and challenge other sellers as it was part of my salesmen dusties,I also had the opportunity to work with Makro Staff and the department manger and built a strong relationship with them and are daily and walking in customers.
4,0
Long hours in order to complete / reach goals, working both day and night shift (24 hours) with minimal rest to achieve customer satisfaction during peak seasons.
Relationship with executives were open and honest, overall a fast pace environment.

Most enjoyable part was reaching the set goals.
Pros
December performance bonus
3,0
A typical day starts with a lot of fast paced activities to be dealt with in the warehouse , it has tough me a lot about time management and commitment towards your goals.
4,0
"Our philosophy of finding the best suppliers in the world of high-quality, genuine products is our key to success."

"By following this philosophy, we ensure that our clients are getting the best deal in the world. Quality and reliability is what we have built our business on. This has resulted in us offering the best service and the lowest prices in the market." - SMD Technologies
4,0
I have many task on a daily basis. i manage our workplace sales in box and delegate from there. I deal with clientele on a daily basis. I ensure we have all the stationery, stock need to run. I also manage the Petty cash and the Stationery. I have learnt how to deal with clients in a productive matter, as well as excel and power point. I have learnt how to be more productive in my day.
Pros
I enjoy the challenges and the environmnet
Cons
pay